• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AidanCee said:
I stand back up. Wih my crutch. I know I should really be resting but I need to be sick... I gobble outside.
I see two girls looking at me frightened. I know I look dodgy right now so I hold out my hand. Then I realise it's fingerless. So I just ‭shrug and half smile.

@CellistCat606 (back out now so you can reask my name if you want)

-=-=((Amber is hiding behind a bush btw.))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin raised an eyebrow at the man "ahem." "I asked you a question what in the world is your name?" Jaqluin then began tapping her right foot on the ground impatiently.

-=-=((
@AidanCee))=-=-

-=-=((Let's just say everything I said in the previous post happened as you went back outside.))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((Amber is hiding behind a bush btw.))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin raised an eyebrow at the man "ahem." "I asked you a question what in the world is your name?" Jaqluin then began tapping her right foot on the ground impatiently.

-=-=((
@AidanCee))=-=-

-=-=((Let's just say everything I said in the previous post happened as you went back outside.))=-=-
Reopening one eye

"Aidan" I retort "what is it you want?

Miya seems to be doing fine so I head back to the church before people get suspicious, I may not think a word I say but manipulation is my best asset. "Miya in heading back to the church" I start to walk in the direction of the church, pondering what I will say to Amy

@Mira1

Jaqluin

Jaqluin couldn't help but chuckle a bit "Aid end?" Is what she thought of it in her head. "Okay Aiden <makes air quotes in the air with both of her hands>, are you peaceful or hostile?"

-=-=((
@AidanCee))=-=-

Slasher999999999 said:
(well lets see here your char could have been knocked out some how putting you in a sleep like coma and when the zombies came they where only alble to tear at your clothes before keon saved you. He barried you, you woke up and dug yourself out)
@Mira1
(Then the ghost thing is just you dreaming!)

CellistCat606 said:

Jaqluin

Jaqluin couldn't help but chuckle a bit "Aid end?" Is what she thought of it in her head. "Okay Aiden <makes air quotes in the air with both of her hands>, are you peaceful or hostile?"

-=-=((
@AidanCee))=-=-
"Is "ravaged" an option.? I'm peaceful " I didn't laugh I was far too tired. And my stump hurt

I walk back to the church and am relatively close, I see 2 people talking. One is a stranger and one is Aidan, I walk up to the front door and pass the two hopping to avoid questions, I'll talk to him about his leg and fingers later.

Yappi said:
I walk back to the church and am relatively close, I see 2 people talking. One is a stranger and one is Aidan, I walk up to the front door and pass the two hopping to avoid questions, I'll talk to him about his leg and fingers later.
(Cheers man, I tell you ALLL about it tomorrow. But for now I'm off to sleep because I'm going dizzy with exhaustion \ (•◡•) /)

I fall asleep once again. And this time it's a deep deep slumber @CellistCat606

-=-=((I had to google Ravaged

xD ))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin shrugged. "Eh why not." Jaqluin turned around to the bush where Amber was hiding. "Okay Amber he's just really injured just in case if you didn't know what ravaged means!"

Amber

A 4 feet tall girl with a cut on her right cheek would emerge from the bush. Amber walked up to Jaqluin and ruffled her hair "nice job," she said as she walked inside and explored the place.
Bit too much crossed everywhere if you ask me she thought.

Jaqluin

"Oh yeah, my name is Jaqluin Bors. If you hadn't heard of me I don't think you've had a very nice life then, because I'm a celebrity." Jaqluin then does her signature sassy hair flips. She then looks down to see a man who had just fallen asleep. "I guess you're awed by my presence, why thank you."

-=-=((
@AidanCee))=-=-

Miyas ghost slowly starts to decay, forming into a messed up, zombie looking female. She screams in pain, waking Keon up from the dream.

@Slasher999999999

Miya walks back to her apartment complex and entered, returning to her room. She stands in front of a mirror and removes her clothes, checking on the wounds that had been given to her when she was captured. She takes off the bandages to see it was all, for the most part, healed. Besides scars that were spread around. She smiles and throws the bandages in a trashcan then lays back on her bed. Glad she could finally feel the cool touch of her bed sheets.

(Meh Johny would shoot you and Marcus would see the bandages and stuff like that and just say this [media]

[/media] , so AJ would be the best bet out of my character pool)

(So AJ and random person that just got accepted will find me? Sounds good!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back