• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Slasher here is your backpack, and your lunch bag. Have fun on your feel trip :3, also Miya I am inside your house *rustling*)

[/QUOTE]
(Fuck dude! I'm not dressed get our of mah house!)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](*Shamrock Clicking* I WILL RIP YOUR SPINE OUT :3)

[/QUOTE]
(-muffled screaming- Miya: it's okay already took care of it. -innocent smile-)

(-Mira runs and hides behind Keon- "WHY IS EVERYONE IN MY HOME!" Miya: S-Senpai w-what are you doing... I thought you l-loved me! -insane mode activated. Adam: I'm gonna go... Jas: Right behind you Adam...)

The ghost of Mira stands before Keon, holding a small child that would have been born. Her clothes and body was perfectly in tact, no sign of death was shown. She smiles warmly down at Keon.

@Slasher999999999

I sit on the stair waiting for the girl to amswer. She looked scared So I don't pressure her.

I take a cigarette that I'd been storing in my backpack and lit it

"Oh holy shit" it felt good. I was so tired. And before long I'd fallen asleep on the stairs. This was good, because if i wasn't so tired, my pain would have kept me up.

@CellistCat606 (I really have to go to bed because I had two hours sleep last night so I'm

SHATTERED. )

Nikky sighed before putting her bag on her shoulder, she looked at Javisco "Ya coming or do you want me to lock you in there for a while," she said jokingly before walking down the apartment stairs.

@Slasher999999999

@AidanCee

I see Aidan hurt heavily without his leg and missing some fingers "holy shit what happened to you!" I walk up to him. He is has a smoke,using a handmade crutch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira nods and kneels down in front of him. The baby reaches for him, but of course is unable to make contact. Mira frowns slightly and holds the child back then reaches out for Keon. Placing her hand near his, all he could feel was a cold breeze.

@Slasher999999999

(I wonder how Keon would react if I brought Mira back to life. I know it's impossible, but I would love to see how he would react xD )

(well lets see here your char could have been knocked out some how putting you in a sleep like coma and when the zombies came they where only alble to tear at your clothes before keon saved you. He barried you, you woke up and dug yourself out)

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back