• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lexi would find the bathroom and would push him into it and lock the door. She would then walk over and start the bath and would start to take off her clothes.

@White Shamrock

Threat turned around as sat near the door, he put his hood on before turning red under it "What is happening right now," was he said before trying to open the door.

Nikky looked at Aidan, then put her foot on his messed up leg "I need to check on my kid, what is it to you," she said cleaning a knife with her shirt.

@Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

Chika giggles as he ruffles her hair and grins a bit wider. "Nah I made a run for it!" She says with another giggle and jokingly looks around causiously.

@Mira1

Miya smiles and nods. "This is the place." She says looking down at Keons savior. "Tie her up while I go check on Keon." She says walking over to him, covering his mouth so he can't scream. "Wakey wakey!" She says poking him.

@Yappi @Slasher999999999

Jasmine hears the shower turn off and smiles. She notices the top half of his head in the kitchen. "There is plenty of food in there!" She yells to him.

Snow makes her way into the kitchen. Snow rubs against his leg slightly before biting the towel and pulling it off. Snow runs back into the room and lays it on the doggy bed over her cheetah friend.

@Slasher999999999

Adam smiles widley. "Good job." He says chuckling slightly. "Last thing, let's go get your helmet." He says leading her into one more store. "Pick whatever one you want." He says spreading his arms out to stretch.

@Libra259

Chika nods looking around at the helmets. She was drawn to a few helmets. She set her art supplies down and picked up a crimson and black helmet. It matches my hair. She chuckles a bit then grabs her art supplies in on hand. She looks back at Adam.

@Mira1

Lexi would turn to face threat with her hand on her hips she would be completely naked "What are you doing get undresses" she say in a commanding tone

@White Shamrock

She glared at him "Well duh couldn't you see the resemblance, who else could take care of him," she said pressing her foot on his leg before putting it down crossing her arms.

Threat took of everything except his jacket which was long than him, covering any exposed skin. Sansy came out of the jacket and hissed at Lexi "Sorry he doesn't like most people and I am ready."

@AidanCee @Slasher999999999

(See ya slash)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam smiles at her, pretending to wipe away a tear. "They grow up so fast." He chuckles and gives her a thumbs up. "I like it!" He says tilting his head. "Matches your hair." He opens the door for her smiling. "Ready to go?"

@Libra259

Nikky sighed and untied his hand and shoved him into a bathroom "The only Jackass I have seen who has tried to take care of it is Jason Idiot Grim. However he died a while back," she said leaning on the door.

@AidanCee

Last edited by a moderator:
I lean on the wall so I don't fall over and take a leak. I've never felt so relieved in my life.

"Jason's DEAD?!" I yell? How could he be dead?

I flush and wash my okay hand and inspect the other. A bloodied mess. Just brilliant.

I hop back out of the bathroom.

"Thank you"

Adam walks with her back to the bike and smiles. He flips up the seat and throws some of his t-shirts. "Wanna put your supplies in there too?" He asks, holding the seat up for her.

@Libra259

"Wonderful!" She say walking out of the room. "Can you drag her back to the apartment?" She asks, excited about all the ideas she had for torturing her.

@Yappi

Nikky grabbed him "To my knowledge absolutely so I am his only parent," she said before shoving him out of the apartment "LEAVE! and don't tell anyone what you saw or happened to you," she said before slammed the door on him.

@AidanCee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back