• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Javisco would grin and would grab her hand with one hand and would place them above her head. He would then start to kiss and nibble on her neck gently as his other hand roamed around her body touching every part he could reach

@White Shamrock

(Javisco: Let's put on a show for them baby)

Adam browses around the store, finding a few shirts to wear. They weren't much, just some undershirt to go under a lether vest he found. He went to a changing room and put the jacket and t-shirt on. "What do you think?" He steps out and smiles at Chika.@Libra259

Miya smirks at him. "Good one!" She says giggling insanely. "I could care less about humanity. Torturing is too much fun." She says sitting down on her bed, she kicks her legs and looks at the wall. Smiley faces were spread all around, written in red crown, and blood.

@Yappi

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and would grab her hand with one hand and would place them above her head. He would then start to kiss and nibble on her neck gently as his other hand roamed around her body touching every part he could reach
@White Shamrock

(Javisco: Let's put on a show for them baby)
(Jasmine covers her eyes. Adam sheilds his and Chika's eyes. Miya: HELL YEH!)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Threat:-runs into corner crying- I AM HATED!, Peace:You made Threat cry, Jason: Real nice Miya, Nikky: My baby ;-;, Amy: Poor kid, Chili: Not cool skirt)

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: -runs to comfort Threat- No no no I love you! And peace. I hate the rest of them!.)

Chika gives him a cute toothy grin. "I like it! It makes you look tough." She says with a small laugh. In all honesty she was having a lot of fun. She hadnt had this much fun in quite a while.

@Mira1

Nikky put the cuffs on his neck and smiled, she struggled to move his hand "Wait, like a meal you wait," she said before tying her legs around his waist. She looked at him before scanning his neck 'Hmm bite first or wait, screw it, at least taste' she bit his neck hard then smiled "Remember that," she said licking blood.

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira1 said:
(Miya: -runs to comfort Threat- No no no I love you! And peace. I hate the rest of them!.)
((Threat:-sniff- r-really -hugs Miya-, Nikky: -punches Miya- GET THE FUCK OFF MY BABY >:( ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Javisco would grin "How could I forget" and would bite into her neck relishing in how her blood poured into his mouth, his other hand would message her inner right thigh.

@White Shamrock

Adam smiles warmly and ruffled her hair once again. "Thanks kiddo." He says chuckling and walks around the store. He finds her a small lether jacket as well. "Wanna try one on?" He asks holding it out to her.

@Libra259

Miya smiles and stops kicking her legs. "Thanks!" She says happily and looks at a paper on the ground. It was a terrible drawing of AJ and her eating hotdogs by the burning corpse. She picks it up and giggles. "You like?" She asks holding it out to him.

@Yappi

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
((Threat:-sniff- r-really -hugs Miya-, Nikky: -punches Miya- GET THE FUCK OFF MY BABY >:( ))

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: of course! -growls at Nikky- Bitch please! You just want to eat him. -smiles at Keon.- Yeh, I'm holding his child!)

She laughed "Hmm, I really need to sharpen my teeth," she said before tightening her grip on him before biting his ear and smiling "We really need to stop trying to eat each other mid-fuck." she said before putting one of her legs down.

@Slasher999999999

I study it for a moment "yea keeps the memory alive" I grin,it may not be the best but then again I can't draw so I can't say it sucks

Javisco would grin and have her blood in his mouth he would grin and kiss her transferring the blood in his mouth to hers. He would pull back and smile "Where would the fun be in that"

@White Shamrock

@White Shamrock

Chika grins a bit and nods, "yeah!" She takes the jacket and slips it on. It was slightly big and the sleeves were a bit long. It made her look the opposite of tough. She giggles a bit and pulls the sleeves up. "Well its warm." She grins.

@Mira1

Dan would find the shower and turn it on and wait for it to heat up. He would then strip off his clothes and head into the shower. He would sigh loudly since it has been a long time since he has a hot shower. He would grab the soap and would start to scrub himself down

@Mira1

Jason came back from his trip and started to walk towards the church, he saw a bit of blood however he also saw a knife and picked it up. It still said 'Jackass' on it. He gave an expression of fear before walking inside keeping the blade in his pocket and yelled "HAS ANYONE GONE MISSING!" he said in a fearful voice to anyone.

Jasmine sits back in her chair. It was obvious that he found it because she could hear the shower. She waits patiently for him to finish. "Hey! Don't use all the water." She yells to him, chuckling slightly.

@Slasher999999999

Miya giggles happily. 'I know right!" She says and hangs it on the wall. "So, what now?" She asks admiring her terrible work.

@Yappi

Adam smiles and tilts his head. "Looks great!" He says and chuckles. "I bet it is sis. So, anything else you want to look at? Maybe get you a motorcycle helmet?" He says kneeling down to her height.

@Libra259

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back