• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
(Ok who is just reading Javisco and Nikky doing canablism mating raise your hand)
(-Miya raises both hands- Jasmine:"I'm discussed..." -Adam is still covering Chikas eyes- "please there are children here!")

"Ah thanks!" Chika says then puts a finger to her chin. "That would make sense I dont think a bicycle helmet will do much. Oh and do you know where I could possibly get a drawing pad and pencils?" She asks slightly cocking her head to the left. She loved to draw and for her age she was quite good at it.

@Mira1

Slasher999999999 said:
(Ok who is just reading Javisco and Nikky doing canablism mating raise your hand)
(Jason: Happens when everyone else seems to be gone, or dead, Threat: I AM COUSIN THREAT! :3, Peace: Shut up and lets get back to the fucking, Amy: *Writes Fanfiction*, Nikky: I HAVE FRONT ROW SEATS ;) , Chili: *Smacks head* Why am I a Grim)

Adam stands back up and nods. "Of course! There should be a shop around here that has art supplies." He says and motions for her to follow him. He leads her into another store. Art supplies were everywhere. "Get whatever you want." He says and waits by the door.

@Libra259

Mira frowns slightly disappointed, but quickly smiles. "Sure thing!" She says hopping up and opening the door for him. "Ladies first." She giggles.

@Yappi

"Haha very funny" I walk through the door and to the apartment where Keon is whistling a little tune. Killing an zombies who get in my way

Javisco would go back to kissing her his hands would wandering all over her body (do we fade to black?)

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
She giggles and follows close behind. A cheekey idea popped into her head. She decided against it for her own sake. Not knowing exactly how he would react. She giggles slightly and runs over to him, and puts her arm on his shoulder. "So, who should we torture next?" She says stabbing a zombie that was trailing next to them.

@Yappi

Javisco would grin and for the mext few hours the sound of moan, groans, screams of pleasure and flesh hitting flesh roughly could be heard all through out the apartment building.

@White Shamrock

@AidanCee

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and for the mext few hours the sound of moan, groans, screams of pleasure and flesh hitting flesh roughly could be heard all through out the apartment building.
@White Shamrock

@AidanCee
(Miya had just finished her 5th bowl of popcorn.)

Chika grins at all the art supplies. Woah... Theres soo much.. She thought while walking in and looking around the store. She eventually finds a nice sketch pad and a pack of drawing pencils. She grabs a pack of erasers and some drawing coal. She hadnt drew in a very very long time. She walks back towards the exit with a grin.

@Mira1

Slasher999999999 said:
@White Shamrock

@AidanCee
Oh god. I wish my hands weren't bound so I could cover my ears. I thought the pain would mask the noise. But it didnt.

White Shamrock] [COLOR=#ff00ff]((Oh my you know you liked it [/COLOR] ;) [COLOR=#ff00ff] ))[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33199-aidancee/ said:
@AidanCee[/URL]
(that type of thing becomes less attractive when the people doing it have just eaten my leg)

She giggles and nods. "That would be very fun!" She says happily, ready to torture more people.

@Yappi

Adam smiles watching her look around the store. He gives her a childish grin when she walks to the door. "Now now young lady, did you pay for those?" He and jokingly, ruffling her hair.

@Libra259

I laugh with Miya, it's so much fun to torture people with a friend. "I think we're here?" I open the door and see Keons savior asleep.

Nikky smiled and enjoyed the next few hours(( ;) )). When that was done she went to grab some clothing "Next time no biting lower than the neck, got it" she said before putting on her 'Fuck the Cook' apparen "We should really get back, I have to make sure Threat is fine," she said as she looked at the victim.

@Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

Threat looked at Lexi "Where did you even get wolves from, they are adorable," he said as he was followed her wherever she went. He smiled bringing out his bat and swinging it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan would exit the shower and wrap a towel around him, Without thinking he would walk into the kitchen and look for something to eat

@mira 1

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]'Fuck the Cook'

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: I may be straight but if your a cook, ID do anything for food ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back