• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chika tilts her head in confusion as he calls her sis. Ah.. He talked about how his sister.. Um Mira I believe it was.. Had died.. But maybe I shouldnt say anything.. I wonder what Mira was like.. But I wont ask.. It's obviously a soft spot.. She thought and pulld her frying pan from her bag. Yes her backpack was heavy.. Very heavy. "No not really. What about you?" She asks.

@Mira1

Javisco would grin "You taste Devine" he would kiss her again and would snake his tongue into her mouth.

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan would frown and scratch his head "in all honesty everything became hazy after the explosion" I would scrunch up my eyes in concentration trying to remember what happend.

@Mira1

Nikky used her weight to shove him and herself on the ground "You are soo sweet, too sweet for your own good," she said jokingly as she pinned his hands to the ground and gave a devious smile.

@Slasher999999999

Adam points to the Spencer's. "In going to head in there." He says with a chuckle. "It's like a hot topic, but for a slightly older audience." He says and heads in side. "Come on in, you might find something you like." He says already browsing around.

@Libra259

Jasmine eyes widen slightly. "You were there too?" She asks, surprised. "Small world!" She giggles slightly, which was weird for her to do.

@Slasher999999999

Miya tits her head and opens the door, seeing AJ she smiles. "Hey! That was fun." She giggles, referring to the torture.

@Yappi

I laugh "yea it was very fun, roasting hotdogs over a smoking corpse. Sorry that I had to go back the church, they think I'm broken and to make them trust me more I agreed to talk to the closest thing to a phychologist. When I told her we wiped a bandit camp she fuckin flipped" I laugh some more

Nikky leaned on Javisco and kissed his forehead "Now I want to play a game, how about you." She stabbed a knife into one of his fingers "Fuck, don't fuck, fuck, don't fuck," she continued the process smiling.

@Slasher999999999

I just lie there, while it all goes quiet. I try and be as quiet as possible. If I "disturb" them I'll be in trouble.

The only thing I can't control is my quiet whimpering sobs as tears of pain roll down my face

Javisco would grin and would rip the knife out of his finger and would roll them over with her pinned to the ground he would then proceed to pin her hands above her hands and would fetch out handcuffs and handcuff her wrist together tightly he would be straddling her waist "I think it will be I fuck you" he would say in a husky tone.

@White Shamrock

Miya growls slightly. "They cant sent to to a psychiatrist! I might loose my closest friend." She whines and hugs him. "You are just fine like this." She giggles and pulls away, patting his head. "If they try to send you there again, refuse! You are just fine. Trust me, I'm smart!" She says proudly.

@Yappi

Nikky laughed "Aww, ya into the kinky shit aren't you, hate the sin love the sinner." She said as she used her hands to trace his face "Now lets get back to what we were doing before we tortured and ate a piece of the man." She said a devious smile on her face, as she relaxed.

@Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and would rip the knife out of his finger and would roll them over with her pinned to the ground he would then proceed to pin her hands above her hands and would fetch out handcuffs and handcuff her wrist together tightly he would be straddling her waist "I think it will be I fuck you" he would say in a husky tone.
@White Shamrock
(Miya:That's hot, can I watch!! Jasmine holds her back. Mira: you're not doing shit! If you go that means we have to go. Adam: Yeh, even I don't want to see that...)

Mira1 said:
Miya growls slightly. "They cant sent to to a psychiatrist! I might loose my closest friend." She whines and hugs him. "You are just fine like this." She giggles and pulls away, patting his head. "If they try to send you there again, refuse! You are just fine. Trust me, I'm smart!" She says proudly.
(Jason: Wow everyone is getting it on, Threat; SHIP!...whatever that is, Peace: I want to see them fucking, Chili: If they don't I will be pissed ya cats, Nikki: FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, Amy: You both are pieces of shit)

(AJ: ya know what,that is pretty hot Javasco GO FOR DAT ASS)"That's what I thought to, so I just told her some bullshit about humanity and that I care about it."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Jason: Wow everyone is getting it on, Threat; SHIP!...whatever that is, Peace: I want to see them fucking, Chili: If they don't I will be pissed ya cats, Nikki: FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, Amy: You both are pieces of shit)

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: I hate you all...)

Mira1 said:
(Miya:That's hot, can I watch!! Jasmine holds her back. Mira: you're not doing shit! If you go that means we have to go. Adam: Yeh, even I don't want to see that...)
(Did I start something xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back