• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sidestep a zombie and would plunge my curve blade into its skull and would rip it out causing blood and brain matter to splatter onto the ground "You can call me Aric" I would toss a throwing knife between a zombies eyes causing it to fall backwards dead.

@TheAnimeRabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
ari

Slasher999999999 said:
I would sidestep a zombie and would plunge my curve blade into its skull and would rip it out causing blood and brain matter to splatter onto the ground "You can call me Aric" I would toss a throwing knife between a zombies eyes causing it to fall backwards dead.
@TheAnimeRabbit
"aric im ibuki " i slam the knife into a zombies neck and rip it up until i reach in between were i leave it to die

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin "but you are home though" and would slam the coal deeper into him
@AidanCee
I just keep sobbing uncontrollably, begging.

I wanted him to know that I was just a boy still. I was innocent in all this.

Life fucking sucked. Why did it have to be me. When this apocalypse started I was captured and beaten. But that was a walk in the park compared to this. I wanted to pass out. But I knew that the man would make it worse for me to get me back round.

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and would hammer it in one more time
@AidanCee

(We need everyone ;- ;)
I just keep screaming louder and louder. "OH GOD PLEASE" I beg. My throat was hoarse. My body struggled without me making it. I could feel it preparing to shut itself down if the man didn't stop soon

Chika shrugs. "Im not really sure.." Shes never really had the chance to get something she wants.. The people in her past didnt really allow that.. She looks down at her clothes realizing she was still wearing a fairly long pink nightgown and shorts from walmart... Ack... Thats gross.. Plus its all dirty and bloody.. Oh cant forget the tattering!.. "... Maybe just a shirt and pants.." I really miss pants.. A lot.. Shorts.. Are cold..

@Mira1

Libra259 said:
Chika shrugs. "Im not really sure.." Shes never really had the chance to get something she wants.. The people in her past didnt really allow that.. She looks down at her clothes realizing she was still wearing a fairly long pink nightgown and shorts from walmart... Ack... Thats gross.. Plus its all dirty and bloody.. Oh cant forget the tattering!.. "... Maybe just a shirt and pants.." I really miss pants.. A lot.. Shorts.. Are cold..
@Mira1
Adam smiles and gets off the bike. "You sure that's all you want, remember money isn't a thing here." He says, picking Chika up and setting her on the ground, off the bike. "You can get anything you want." He starts walking to the mall backwards, making sure she was following.

(Adam:Mornin' everyone!)

@Libra259

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back