• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy uses her Katana to keep the chair from hitting her face, she wrote something down and said "Still acts like a whiny bitch, but is improving in fighting, need help," she said before looking at him "What was your day like," she asked.

@Yappi

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would not to her and pole his fingers out "good the kid learn d his lesson" he would say I'm a happy voice.
@White Shamrock

@AidanCee
I just don't react. It's clear I'm angry. I'm in pain. And if I could I'd kill them both with no mercy.

But I just sit there.. And do nothing. There's nothing I can do. This makes me sick to my stomach. But I know its for the best.

After a while she finished the meatloaf and brought it out "Finished, I tried my hardest," she said looking at the red meatloaf that was once Aidan's leg. She got a piece and shoved it into Javisco's mouth before looking at Aidan. "You want some, I mean you are what you eat," she said with a giggle.

@Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

Amy looked at him "Any killing, don't lie. I know when you lie," she said as she drew a picture of meatloaf on the other page 'I would saw off a man's leg for meatloaf' she thought.

@Yappi

"Oh yea lots of it,slit throats,stabed chest,torture,burning Alive oh what fun." I say with a crazed look on my face

Amy tipped her classes "Have you seen the guy with the bow, haven't seen him all day. I must also ask would you kill the kid, even if you didn't your brother would die," she asked squeezing the pen.

@Yappi

She looked at him "Good you still have humanity, from my reading, I would say your are hanging around bad people. They are making you drift farther and farther, to you they may be fun, but to your health, no," she said, as she looked at the drawing of a monkey apple inside a bandanna fighting a sloth.

@Yappi

Nikki gave a devious grin as she grabbed a piece, a surgical mask and crawled near him "I think you would like it," she used her knife to stab his stub leg causing him to open his mouth. She put the food in his mouth before putting the surgical mask on him, so he couldn't spit it out. She laughed before getting down and smiling at him.

@Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

Last edited by a moderator:
Amy kicked his foot before looking at him "LISTEN! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE BECOMING A VILLAIN. I won't be surprised if you kill Threat and then laugh holding his head in your hand," she said before walking outside.

@Yappi

She lift the knife up to his face "Should have just let us fuck, now how was that. I mean I am letting you live...tell anyone about this and I will eat your heart. In fact i'll put it in candy, got it," she said patting his head, and smiling at Aidan.

@AidanCee @Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back