• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking down the street a cloaked figure would grin and would swing around his 2 curved swords around slicing through zombies his crimson eyes visibil through the hood. He would spot a girl walking away from him he would notice a zombie sneaking up behind her about to bite her. He would throw one of his curved blade it would spin through the air creating a whistle sound. The blade would cut I nto the zombies skull, getting wedged deeply into the vile creatures brain causing the undead zombie to collapse onto the ruined pavement.

(Sorry for any grammar and spelling I'm on my tablet. ;-
;)

@TheAnimeRabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
Walking down the street a cloaked figure would grin and would swing around his 2 curved swords around slicing through zombies his crimson eyes visibil through the hood. He would spot a girl walking away from him he would notice a zombie sneaking up behind her about to bite her. He would throw one of his curved blade it would spin through the air creating a whistle sound. The blade would slam into the zombies skull hitting the brain causing the zombie to fall down dead.
(Sorry for any grammar and spelling I'm on my tablet. ;-
;)

@TheAnimeRabbit
thats okie im bad a at spelling so ya xD ) she spun around taking her bow off her shoulder loding an arrow the string pulled reading to shoot

"Hello?"

Javisco would grin and eat the meatloaf "It's delicious" he would say in a happy tone and would spin around to gaze at Aidan "What you think of it" his eyes would sparkle with excitement

@White Shamrock

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and eat the meatloaf "It's delicious" he would say in a happy tone and would spin around to gaze at Aidan "What you think of it" his eyes would sparkle with excitement
@White Shamrock
I squint my eyes and be strong "just like sucking my thumb" I say.

(Oh. I wanted to clarify. Are my hands tied together. Or separated. Like this \ (•◡•) /)

Slasher999999999 said:
The cloaked figure would raise his hands up "woah I save your life and you thank me by pointing a arrow at me geez what has this world come to"
@TheAnimeRabbit
"you can be too causios you know" i say putting the bow away pulling the sword from the zombies head throwing it to you

Javisco would grin and would slam his knife into his stump and would twist it painfully causing blood to leak out and fall onto the table "Still being a smart ass I see" I would twist the knife slowly and my eyes would shine with cruelty and happiness in watching him in pain

@White Shamrock

(I believe they are tied together)

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and would slam his knife into his stump and would twist it painfully causing blood to leak out and fall onto the table "Still being a smart ass I see" I would twist the knife slowly and my eyes would shine with cruelty and happiness in watching him in pain
@White Shamrock

(I believe they are tied together)
I wince in pain. What did he expect me to say?

"Stop. Please. I can't do this anymore!" I scream. He'd cracked me. He'd cracked me long ago, in fairness, but I had denied it.

I would catch the knife and would take out a rag and would start to clean it wiping off the blood and brain matter. He would chuckle at her statement "I guess your right you can't be to sure in these days" Once I was done cleaning my blade I would then sheath it in the sheet on my back and would cross my arms over my chest "So what are you doing around here"

@TheAnimeRabbit

Slasher999999999 said:
I would catch the knife and would take out a rag and would start to clean it wiping off the blood and brain matter. He would chuckle at her statement "I guess your right you can't be to sure in these days" Once I was done cleaning my blade I would then sheath it in the sheet on my back and would cross my arms over my chest "So what are you doing around here"
@TheAnimeRabbit
"looting...what about you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and would dig his knife deeper into his stump "I didn't hear you could you repeat that again"
@AidanCee
"STOP. JUST PLEASE. STOP. ILL DO ANYTHING JUST STOP PUTTING KNIVES IN ME". I wail. My face red.

It has occurred to me that I'd needed a wee since before this whole ordeal started. I was beginning to get desperate. But I was proud I hadn't pissed myself quite yet.

Slasher999999999 said:
"Same here" I would say to her and would then gaze up noticing it was getting dark soon "We should find some where to hide, zombies get a lot worse and more da grouse in the dark"
@TheAnimeRabbit
"yea theres a ruins up the road a bit" she would slide a knife from her boot "we could go there"

Javisco would grin and would remove the knife "guess I should fix that wound" he would grab a glove and some tweezers and would grab a extremely hot piece of cole and would,place it where he made a whole in the middle of his stump. He would grab a hammer and would position it just where the hole was and would hammer it in his stump. Causing the coal to fit snugly into his stump.

@AidanCee

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and would remove the knife "guess I should fix that wound" he would grab a glove and some tweezers and would grab a extremely hot piece of cole and would,place it where he made a whole in the middle of his stump. He would grab a hammer and would position it just where the hole was and would hammer it in his stump. Causing the coal to fit snugly into his stump.
@AidanCee
"JESUS FUCKING SHIT BOLLOCKS AND KNOB" I scream. What the fuck was in my stump.

It was certain I was going to die. And I really needed a fucking piss. I prayed that they'd put me in a cell or SOMETHING. Purely so I could wee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back