• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She grabbed it and started her process, she de-boned the leg and took off unnecessary parts "Aww, you spoil me honey," she said before putting on pink and red mittens and placing it in the oven, she whipped some sweat off her hand. "Ya going to totally fuck the cook you know that, that geture just got you more" she said hugging him and then putting some blood on his nose

@AidanCee @Slasher999999999

Amy instead appeared out of the darkness "Who the fuck is there, I am wearing sunglasses in the dark so I can't see." She said, her sword pointed towards the ground, her eyes seeming to shine a little.

@Yappi

All of a sudden I feel angry. I was in so much pain, but I didn't want to die.

I spit "I hope your meals fucking worth it" I snarl. Once again my fear deleted. And I realised there was no use being scared anymore.

Amy used the sword to grab him closer "Step into my office, also known as the first pew," she said sitting down and smiling "How are you feeling from our last talk, ya feel better or worse." She asked before grabbing a pen and paper from her pocket.

@Yappi

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would growl at him ruining another moment and would grab a fork and spin around and ram it into his left eye.
@AidanCee
(Jesus fuck)

I scream. What the fuck is this shit? It's certain. I'm going to die, I think. But I know I can't die. I've got stuff I need to do. To

(Oh my god just kill Aiden please) "I little bit of both" I am secretly happy she wears shades, she can't see that I'm blood soaked

(This is what you get for saying fair game) PS better make a new character)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikki hit Javisco in the back of the head "NO! I save the eyes for the vultures, I only have one now, also he will literally die, we made a deal," she said glaring at Javisco "Bad." Was all she said before walking off to check on the food.

@Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

Amy looked at him before grabbing an apple from her pocket and hitting his forehead "How does that make you feel," she said writing something on the paper.

@Yappi

Javisco would follow her and would wrap his arms around her waist and pull her close to his chest and Barry his face into her neck "Don't worry he won't die and I will find you some more eyes for your voters ok" He would then kiss her neck leading up to her cheek

@White Shamrock

Ouch. My eye hurt. But it was fine. The woman stopped him befor that fork went through. If they only took my gammy leg and fingers, then I'll be fine. I thought about how easy I was getting it, I started thinking about AJ and what he went through. I'd heard horrors about what happened to other members of the group. To cry was cowardly. To die was just plane lame.

She grabbed his head "You're sweat, also we will do this later. We are working now, we need to finish, dinner first." She said before checking the food and closing it again "Needs a while longer," she said before looking at Aidan with disgust.

@AidanCee @Slasher999999999

AidanCee said:
Ouch. My eye hurt. But it was fine. The woman stopped him befor that fork went through. If they only took my gammy leg and fingers, then I'll be fine. I thought about how easy I was getting it, I started thinking about AJ and what he went through. I'd heard horrors about what happened to other members of the group. To cry was cowardly. To die was just plane lame.
(And to think all you needed to do was let them be xD )

Amy threw three more "How about now, or now, or now. Note I am doing this all in the name of your study," she said as she was actually drawing him being hit by apples using the moonlight as her light.

@Yappi

Javisco wold nod and walk by to Aidan twirling a knife "you know kid you got some mighty big balls to keep agriviating me" He would jam his finger in the stump of his leg.

@AidanCee

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco wold nod and walk by to Aidan twirling a knife "you know kid you got some mighty big balls to keep agriviating me" He would jam his finger in the stump of his leg.
@AidanCee
I Yelp. Beads of sweat falling down from my hair.

"Fffff..." I stopped myself The guy had a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back