• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bandit looks over at AJ. He whimpers something but is unable to speak. She shakes his head violently, trying to plead for him to show mercy.

"Light him up!" Miya says grabbing two sharp sticks and some hot dogs. She shoves the hot dogs on the sticks and hands AJ one, getting ready to cook it over the bandit.

@Yappi

She gave Javiso her cleaver "Do it, what do you want. I was thinking some kind of loaf," she said sharpening her knives and trying to turn on a stove "Is there any fuel we can use". She said before looking at what was going to happen.

@Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

Mira1 said:
"Light him up!" Miya says grabbing two sharp sticks and some hot dogs. She shoves the hot dogs on the sticks and hands AJ one, getting ready to cook it over the bandit.
(Reminds me of the time I burned my entire family at the clover field, those were good marshmallows :3)

I pretend to drop the lighter once to frighten him but my face goes deadpan and I just drop it. I grab a hotdog and roast it to the sound of popping flesh. I watch the man burn with a psychotic grin and laugh as struggles hopelessly.

Javisco would grin and would slowly saw off his broken leg taking slow short strokes he would turn to her "their is fuel in the right cabinet above the fridge"

@White Shamrock

@AidanCee

Last edited by a moderator:
He lets out a sigh of relief when he pretended to drop the match. Not expecting him to actually set him on fire. He screams in pain, struggling hopelessly as he is engulfed in flames.

Mira whistles 'the campfire song' from spongebob. Giggling to herself as she cooks the hotdog over the burning man. Getting it just right before putting it on a bun and eating it. She smiles at AJ giving him a thumbs up.

@Yappi

(@Slasher999999999 are we doing good! :3)

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and would slowly saw off his broken leg taking slow short strokes he would turn to her "their is fuel in the right cabinet above the fridge"
@White Shamrock

@AidanCee
I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. The pain seers through my body. I start to shake and spasm uncontrollably. I can't form words anymore

My fingernails press into the table

Javisco would continue to slowly saw into him "Oh stop your screaming I'm not even close to half way done" he would say in a happy tone and would continue to slowly saw off his leg in slow short cuts.

@White Shamrock

@aodcee

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would continue to slowly saw into him "Oh stop your screaming I'm not even close to half way done" he would say in a happy tone and would continue to slowly saw off his leg in slow short cuts.
@White Shamrock

@aodcee
My body seizes up and I stare at the ceiling. The only thing moving and shaking is the breath in my chest.

(I thought you were at the church xD )I smile back and I eat my hotdog,nice and crispy. I rub my bandage on my head when I'm finished, it's only been 5 days I was clocked across the head. I ignore it and continue to watch the man roast with a grin plastered across my face . My mind has crossed over the deep end.

She sighed before bringing out her violin and jumping on the table "Eliza how is back in New York city, you're a thousand miles away but you never looked so pretty," she sang drowning out his screaming. She put her foot on her chest and gave a little laugh "We are sawing off your leg relax but I we might go crazy so ya," she said before continuing to play.

@AidanCee @Slasher999999999

-=-=((CellistCat606: "Okay I'm back I just snuck by Amber and Jaqluin so here are some very puny puns!"))=-=-

-=-=((
@AidanCee I hope that Threat will soon leave (the church) and Peace will come and save you (from getting eaten).))=-=-

Javisco would speed up his sawing finally cutting off his leg he would grab a hot piece of metal and would cauterize his wound. "Honey I feel in the mood for some fingers do you want anything?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back