• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slasher999999999[/URL] @AidanCee
I flinch

"I just wanted you to stop. There are kids about!! Then you stabbed me in the leg!!!" Then I realise I was in no place to argue. I try a different tact "Look. I'm not good for eating. There's nothing of me! Just bone. And my legs infected as anything. You'll probably like die of disease. Look. I'll do anything. Just. Don't cook me, yeah?"

The bandit screams in pain. Feeling the bones in his fingers shatter. He lowers his head, trying to to sob in front of them. He wasnt able to hold back after he felt his ear get cut off. He screams loudly as tears stream down his face.

Miya giggles and grabs a salt shaker. She throws salt on the wounds before picking up the bandits amputated ear. She puts salt on it and holds it out to the bandit. "Eat it." She growls.

The bandit refuses, turning his head away. "Why don't you!" He says, still whimpering.

@Yappi

Adam smirks and makes a quick turn, passing multiple stores. He eventually stops at a mall and parks the bike. "How would you like to go get some things for the church? Maybe some games, new clothes, whatever your heart desires." He says looking back at her.

(Sleep well @Libra259 Night!)

AidanCee said:
I flinch
"I just wanted you to stop. There are kids about!! Then you stabbed me in the leg!!!" Then I realise I was in no place to argue. I try a different tact "Look. I'm not good for eating. There's nothing of me! Just bone. And my legs infected as anything. You'll probably like die of disease. Look. I'll do anything. Just. Don't cook me, yeah?"
She thought for a second "Actually I could get a loaf out of ya, but maybe we shouldn't...but I know you two will stay for desert, I have my own though" she said as she grabbed Javisco close to her and gave him a devious grin.

@Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin at her and would plant a kiss on her lips "If it is your cooking how can I deny"
@White Shamrock

@aidcee
Like the little boy I was I started to whimper

"Please, I'll do anything" I start pleading. I wasn't sure what anything was but it seemed better than being cooked. I start frantically reasoning "You don't need to eat me! I'm good at fighting. You can have me as a fighter. Or something?"

She let him go "I could either have you for a meal, killing someone and forcing you to eat it, or you can be a watcher of what we were planning on doing after we killed you." She said as she nudged Javisco and gave him a very hopeful face, "What do you think," she said putting her knife away.

@Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

I laugh with a simply psychotic look on my face "Ahh buddy it's only begun" I pull out my knife and make deep cuts into his face. "Then again I never tried ear" I shove small nails and objects under his fingernails and when I'm done I slowly pry them up

(Holly fucking cringe xD nice one @Yappi xD )

The bandit screams in pain, unable to stop him. He crys louldy, attempting to find a way to kill himself. "P-please stop!" He begs.

Miya shakes her head, giggling. "Shut up!" She says and slices off his tounge. Quickly patching it up so he doesn't bleed out. She smiles and throws the tounge into a bucket, as well as the ear. "What do we take now..." She says tapping her knife near his eye.

The bandit crys quietly, now realizing this was is fate. He couldn't escape this pain.

After A while I decide cannabilsm of a bandit isn't too smart so I take some gas and pour it on him, I hold my lighter next to him "did you know your body feels all the pain of your eyes going pop when your burned to death?"

Slasher999999999 said:
"Let's take a piece of him I want to taste your deli course food" he would grab a machete (@AiDee can I take a limb)
(A hand? Or fingers? Taking off my legs is going to make my life difficult specially as the other is damned )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back