• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=-=((CellistCat606: -Fires a confetti cannon- "Welcome back

@Kuroko !" -fireworks get set off- "Who set the fireworks off!?"))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Javisco would hold him over his shoulder and would turn to face her "Why don't we bring him to my place so we can cook dinner" Javisco would say in a happy tone.

@White Shamrock

@aidcee

She studys him for a moment, thinking of how she should approach this. She simply tilts her head. "Can you tell me where I have seen you before?" She asks, studying his face, trying to remember when she had seen him. "Perhaps you have been to the hospital I worked at? Or maybe the lab I had helped out in." She says curiously, trying to remember.

@Slasher999999999

Miya leads him into the city, giggling as she approached the fancy apartment complex. She walks in and makes her way to the back room, then down a flight of stairs that leads to a dark room. She turns on a single dim light that sat in the corner. Blood could be seen spread around the room, mostly near a metal char that sat directly in the middle. "You strap him in, I'll go get my tools!" She says happily leaving the room for a moment.

@Yappi

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](-Raises hand-)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((CellistCat606: -sighs- "If you promise you won't set them off again before your cue I'll let you off easily, this time."

Nikky smiled "Alright what do you want tonight, I was thinking maybe meatloaf or something else." She said intertwining her hand with his "After that we can work the details of what to do after," she said a mischievous grin on her face.

@Slasher999999999

I look around amazed "this place is the best torture house ever" I strap the bandit into a chair and wait for him to wake up

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((CellistCat606: -sighs- "If you promise you won't set them off again before your cue I'll let you off easily, this time."
(Ok -Fires endangered animals- I killed an entire species :3)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Ok -Fires endangered animals- I killed an entire species :3)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((CellistCat606: "By any chance can Jason Grim talk to the dead?"))=-=-

(Wait what the fuck piece was in it I'm not sure why it got deleted probably because I'm using a tablet)

Javisco

Miya

Nikki

AJ

Piece

Javisco would grin and walk past her but not before smacking her ass playfully "I can't wait" he would start to walk to into the city heading to a abandon apartment building.

@White Shamrock

@AidanCee

(Miya: I'm well aware of that slashie!)

Miya enters the room, rolling in many tools of destruction. Including, but not limited to, saws, pliers, gasoline, rags, gags, whips, knifes, peelers, ducktape, and more! She pulls out a bucket of freezing cold water and giggles. "This is how to wake a bitch up!" She says giggling and tosses the freezing water onto the bandit. Then slaps him across the face. "Wakey wakey!!"

@Yappi @Slasher999999999

Kuro was still asleep on the pews, and instantly woke up. "FUCK. I need to stop sleeping so much.Lemme go get some fresh air, then a bath." Kuro said, getting up and opening the doors to the church. Then he saw Aidan, and two unrecognizable people. He closed his eyes to prevent the new people from seeing his pupils turn into the terrifying slits, and his eyes start glowing. But it was slow, so a glimpse could be seen before he closed them. "Nope. Not dealing with this shit in the morning. Just ignore me." Kuro mused, siiting down and breathing slowly, trying not to become his sadistic self. 'Two didn't say i could. So calm down.' He thought to himself.

@White Shamrock @Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Peace: -goes and cries in corner-)

[/QUOTE]

-=-=((CellistCat606: "Sorry I just thought. I'm sorry. Wait Jaqluin get away wait NO!" -gets knocked out-))=-=-

-=-=((Jaqluin: "Can I test my syringe on you now?"))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back