• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(P

AidanCee said:
I fall to the floor in pain
"You fucking WEIRDOS" I shriek. I reach for my cruch, but in the fiasco it been knocked far out of my reach, and I can't get it back. It looked like I was stuck there, so I figure I'd get their attention. And to defend myself from the stabbed leg.

Numb to fear, I grab the leftover bits of cake and just throw it at them so it splatters all over them.

Then I grab my knife.
(well your char is dead now)

Kuroko said:
(whats up? Wrap up whats happenin pls)
(Smiley and AJ are killing bandits, Javisco and Nikki (New char's who are cannibals) are being shipped, Threat is inside and learned to use a bow, Aidan is watching the ship and has a broken leg, which they hurt)

Last edited by a moderator:
Javisco would stop and his eyes would flash with anger he would pull back from the kiss "Let's say we deal with Mr. Crippled then we can go back to fucking" he would say in a happy voice with a sick smile on his face.

@White Shamrock

@AidanCee

Jasmine noticed him studying the painting of the city. She smiles and approached it. "Thank you. This one, I painted a while ago, when everything just ended." She said sighting, her mood dropping slightly. "Dan, I really do need to speak with you now." She says and sits down at the table. "It's very important, I would appreciate if you could take a seat." She says, her tone suddenly very serious again.

@Slasher999999999

Miya smiles happily and follows him. "Where else?" She asks and points into the city. "Let's go to my old complex, there will be plenty of fun yous there!"

@Yappi

Kuroko said:
(whats up? Wrap up whats happenin pls)
-=-=((Also Layla is helping Keon get back to health at a hidden building that currently only Miya, AJ, and Layla know the location of[Keon was knocked out when he was brought there].))

Javisco would grin and his two Heyenahs would jump bitting his arm that held the knife Javisco would go into his pocket and pull out a metal retractable baton and would slam it in his Reese's up leg's kneecap and would follow up with slamming it in his head.

@White Shamrock

@AidanCee

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and his two Heyenahs would jump bitting his arm that held the knife Javisco would go into his pocket and pull out a metal retractable baton and would slam it in his Reese's up leg's kneecap and would follow up with slamming it in his head.
@White Shamrock

@AidanCee
I'm out. Out fucking cold. All I remember is a bang. Then the cold hard floor on my forehead. And then the feeling that I had well and truly fucked up this time.

AidanCee said:
I'm out. Out fucking cold. All I remember is a bang. Then the cold hard floor on my forehead. And then the feeling that I had well and truly fucked up this time.
(Noo what gave that away you being taken by cannablism)

Nikky laughed before putting her foot on Aidan's head "You ruined our fun, and threw perfectly good food at us, HOW DARE YOU," she said grabbing his body, "Too fat," she said messing with his hand.

@Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back