• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Javisco would grin and start to hum "I enjoy this music" He would say with a happy tone, a smile would appear on his face. A idea would form in his head and he would turn to face her and would offer her his hand "Would you allow me this dance" He would say with a happy kind voice but his eyes shined with hunger for a second but would return back to normal

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked at the hand before grabbing it "I would most enjoy one," she said before staring at him, 'I am going to enjoy make this one into a cake,' she though as she gave him a genuine smile. She put one knife in her boot, and another in her glove without him seeing it.

@Slasher999999999

Miya jumps up with a large smile on her face. "Maybe we can amputate their limbs, and make them eat it!" She giggles ready to follow him to the camp.

@Yappi

Jasmine continues to gaze at Dan every few moments. Watching him watch the cubs. Your staring again. She thinks to herself and quickly looks back at the cubs. Hoping he hadn't noticed. It was something about him that reminded her of someone. She just couldn't put her finger on it.

@Slasher999999999

Javisco would wait for her to finish what she was doing his eyes shinning with hunger, He would run his tongue over his sharp teeth she would not notice this 'She will taste delicious, I can't wait to sink my teeth into her delicious flesh' "Are you ready?" A smile would be plastered onto his face.

@White Shamrock

I walk to the camp "I have never done that before that is such a fun idea!" After A While of walking I stop at the camp. I see a scout "how about him,clueless man"

She grabbed him close "What do you think, I am standing here for my health," she said before shoving him away and extending her hand towards him. 'Hmm I really shouldn't kill him, but what the hell' she put away the cleaver and grinned at him.

@Slasher999999999

Javisco would grin and would grab her hand and pull her to his chest his other hand would fall onto her hip and he would in circle their hands together "Well let's get started" He would grin at her.

@White Shamrock

Miya follows him to the camp. Her mentally unstable aide showing again, causing her head to twitch slightly. "Yes, yes what fun!" She says and looks at the scout. "May i do the honor? Or would you like to get this one." She asks politely, hoping she could do it.

@Yappi

Dan would feel that she was starring at him but would ignore it. The Cubs would break apart and start to circle eachother again. They would both yawn and would curl up next to each other and slowly drift asleep laying on each other. "Looks like they are all burned out of energy" Dan would chuckle.

@Mira1

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Peace and Threat:*Sniff* W-what about us, I thought we were all buddies ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
Javisco; We are ally ready buddies *rufflies his hair*)

Jasmine keeps quiet and watches the cubs lay near each other. She smiles warmly and turns to Dan. "Is seems they have." She says looking around. "Perhaps we should move inside somewhere, I actually have a couple questions." She says, her tone very serious now.

@Slasher999999999

Dan would nod and would approach the Cubs and scoop them both up gently and position the, so they where sleeping comfortably in his arms "Lead the way"

@Mira1

She smiles seeing him carry the cubs in his arms. She nods and motions him to follow. Leading them to a small house. Upon entering, many different paintings hung on the wall. Some of the tiger cub, others of snowy areas, but one stood out from others. A rather large painting of the destroyed city that now was. She points to a decent sized doggy bed for him to put the cubs on, before sitting down at a table.

@Slasher999999999

She aimed the knife at his head, she couldn't aim it 'Shit, he is moving to much, I need a him to stop.' She then had an idea as she lifted her leg up to his hip and was now face to face with him, she lifted her hand a little getting ready to sink it into the back of his head.

@Slasher999999999

"You get first kill" I go to another bandit who fell asleep on watch and knock him out "let's toy with this poor sap later" I lay him to the side and continue to explore the camp

Javisco would grin and pull her closer to his Chest and would stop at a pose in the dance and would grab her knife stopping it from stabbing into his head. His head woul be close to her neck his teeth grazing her delicious flesh on her neck but would not puncture her skin.

@White Shamrock

Dan would place the Cubs in the dog bed and would smile when he saw them cuddle up to each other. He would turn and look at all the paintings and would whistle "These are some amazing paintings" you could hear the amazement in his voice at how well these paintings were drawn

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back