• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: -Hits Miya and AJ in the head with the non sharp side of her scythe causing them to knock out- "Don't you dare! I need to crush Keon again in a duel!"))=-=-
(Jason: -smack Amber in the back of the head- be nice, you lost to me so don't brag)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Jason: -smack Amber in the back of the head- be nice, you lost to me so don't brag)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Amber: Amber makes an evil grin at Jason while rubbing the back of you head. "Here is something to think about, you beat someone whom was even smaller than Threat."))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: Amber makes an evil grin at Jason while rubbing the back of you head. "Here is something to think about, you beat someone whom was even smaller than Threat."))=-=-
(Jason: I have also beaten a drunken Irish, and have killed 2 demolishers with barely any help. You need help trying to use a bowl)

(Is this the sound of silence I have heard so much about :3, anyone want something to eat. I have learned 100 and 1 ways to cook shamrocks *Hits closet*)

Miya smiles and takes the rag. The instantly holds it to AJ's face jokingly, not knowing if there was liquid on it yet.

@Yappi

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Jason: I have also beaten a drunken Irish, and have killed 2 demolishers with barely any help. You need help trying to use a bowl)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Amber: "I've beaten 8 bandits with only a cut in my right cheek with almost no breaks." -Amber hits Jason in the head with her wooden part of the scythe causing him to get knocked out- "And now you." Amber then skips back into in character chat for a while.))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: "I've beaten 8 bandits with only a cut in my right cheek with almost no breaks." -Amber hits Jason in the head with her wooden part of the scythe causing him to get knocked out- "And now you." Amber then skips back into in character chat for a while.))=-=-
(*Uses spray bottle* no, bad Amber you don't hit people, you talk)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Is this the sound of silence I have heard so much about :3, anyone want something to eat. I have learned 100 and 1 ways to cook shamrocks *Hits closet*)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Jaqluin: -Sneaks up behind Famine and injects her syringe in her causing her to go unconscious. She swings the closet door open as she blows on her syringe- "You just got saved by the amazing Jaqluin!" -Jaqluin does a sassy hair flip then sassy walks away.-))=-=-

( I AM FREE,.....and now have a incapacitated women with blood on her, in my home. How do I explain this to the police :/ )

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](*Uses spray bottle* no, bad Amber you don't hit people, you talk)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Amber: Amber chuckled "You must not know whom you're talking to, let me introduce myself. Hi I'm Amber and I'm fresh from prison after 10 horrible, measly, years."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
( I AM FREE,.....and now have a incapacitated women with blood on her, in my home. How do I explain this to the police :/ )

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: Just say 'Smiley did it' they will flip shit and leave.)

(-Javisco jumps through his window and grabs the lady and throws her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes he would turn and grin at him- "Don't worry I got this")

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: Amber chuckled "You must not know whom you're talking to, let me introduce myself. Hi I'm Amber and I'm fresh from prison after 10 horrible, measly, years."
(How do you all get into my home, I mean seriously smiley is putting the body in the closet, while Jaqluin is keeps doing sassy hair flips)

I see her hold the rag to my face and I don't breath in, i wait till she removes it and I breath in again. I laugh "nice try but you need to be quicker"

She giggles and pulls the rag away. "I had no intentions anyway, I thought the rag was clean." She says smelling it.

(Your choice if there was chloroform on it! @Yappi)

(Miya is with AJ chilling like a villan. Adam is waiting for you to respond I thibk? Aaand Jasmine is with an unknown character made by slash @Libra259 that's all I know.)

(Nah,I don't want Miya to be knocked out, I need her help anyways)

I forgot I didn't even apply any "I didn't apply any but I forgot, it's kind of a reflex" I finish applying chloroform to my rag and hand the bottle to her. "I'll walk In and distract Keon while you get the armed lady, I'll get Keon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back