• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber

As Amber was darting to the rock she noticed that sanity level 0 (she uses nicknames when she doesn't know their real name) was looking straight at her. Amber gave him/her a why in the world are you using your chance to live by looking at me instead of running as fast as your quote on quote legs can take you? Kind of look. When Amber got behind the rock she got her legs ready to move again (judging she would probably would have to charge him/her) while she held her scythe with both hands to her left side ready to swing at any given moment.

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

-=-=((I can't believe that none of @JPTheWarrior's characters have noticed Amber battling with the bandits right in front of them xD .))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla began to cry, "I'm sorry..." She pushed herself against the wall and hissed to herself. She sat there, crying for a moment as she pushed herself up and crawled over to Keon, treating his wounds. "I'm sorry..."

MEANWHILE!!!!: The body on the floor of the place woke. It's eyes burning with fire. It heard howling and scratching, following the sound. It stumbled around the streets, growling.

CellistCat606 said:
Amber

As Amber was darting to the rock she noticed that sanity level 0 (she uses nicknames when she doesn't know their real name) was looking straight at her. Amber gave him/her a why in the world are you using your chance to live by looking at me instead of running as fast as your quote on quote legs can take you? Kind of look. When Amber got behind the rock she got her legs ready to move again (judging she would probably would have to charge him/her) while she held her scythe with both hands to her left side ready to swing.

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

-=-=((I can't believe that none of @JPTheWarrior's characters have noticed Amber battling with the bandits right in front of them xD .))=-=-
(Lol I thought you abandonned them xD )

Keons eyes would sadden greatly but he would notice how upset and in distress Layla was. He would painfully sit up ignoring the screams of pain his body was sending to his brain and would pull Layla into a comforting hug "Its ok it wasn't your fault" he would say in a comforting tone. A few tears would leak out of his eyes.

The bandit leader would charge at her his sword ready for attacking and defense and would swing at her aiming for her mid section. His eyes gleaming with bloodlust.

Layla continued to cry softly. Her eyes saddened, her voice as well. "Lay back down..." She said shaking the tears away and pushed him away lightly. She grabbed the bandages and wrapped him up, tears falling down her cheeks.

The creature stumbled and stumbled. Crashing into everything, bumping into other zombies.

"I don't seem like a lot of things, but not one but two people. It was so much fun through, I felt so happy" I jump a little bit. "I don't think my head will heal, I haven't told anyone this but... I don't want it to"

@Mira1

Keon would lay back down and would stare at her "Don't cry" he would say in a kind voice his eyes slowly becoming heavier because of all the energy he used in sitting up and hugging her.

-=-=((CellistCat606: CellistCat606 turns on epic boss battle music. "GO AMBER!!"))=-=-

-=-=((Amber: Amber jumps out the post and starts to whine. "You're embarrassing me!" She then jumps back into the post.))=-=-

Amber

Amber heard the heavy clomps of the guys shoes and watched as he swung his blade at her.She steadily ran backward to dodge the attack. Amber seeing the man/woman still going with their first attack she saw her chance as she swung with her most basic move to hopefully cut off his head once and for all.

-=-=((@Slasher999999999))=-=-

-=-=((Want to know how Amber knows this much about combat? Well if you read in the Other section in her CS I stated that Amber could be seen with many bruises and cuts all over body from her brawls in prison with her prison mates.))=-=-

Layla let out a small chuckle, "To late..." She said softly and pressed her hand against his head. She shook her head at the warmth and smiled again. "Now, the thing is, you will not be able to move. No moving..." She said softly and sighed. "AJ killed her..." She shook more tears away and continued to patch him up.

CellistCat606 said:

"According to my calculations...I'm going to need some help."

CellistCat606 said:

Appearance: View attachment 259479

(The eyes would be Brown instead and she wouldn't look insane)

Name: Jaqluin (Jack-lin) Bors (Boars)

Nick: Jaq-Jaq

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 3"4

Crush: Nobody

Personality: She's a sassy girl who's never worked a day in her life (unless you count whining). She'll start of being her sassy self but after a few hours she'll turn a lot nicer. Jaqluin is Known to be a big Blabbermouth so try not to trust her with any secrets. She is also really smart at science for her age.

Weapons: Syring and her heavy backpack

Leader of some sort of group: None

Likes: Teenagers, new science sets, getting spoiled, and her parents

Dislikes: Working (unless if it's science), kids, Things not going her way, Zombies, and sports.

Bio: Jaqluin was a pretty normal girl if you count being rich and really smart as normal. Jaqluin's parents were the very well known Nicole Bors and Nate Bors and if you don't know who they are well they created the cure for cancer! After that they became rich so Jaqluin was used to having everything handed to her. They also home schooled Jaqluin because they were worried of her having teachers who weren't as smart as they were. When Jaqluin was 8 years old she remebered her parents talking about some big research assingment from the government and how it would be the next big thing. 5 weeks after Jaqluin turned 10 her parents brought her into a room fully made from steel and that could only be opened from the inside. There they explained to Jaqluin that someone had broken in to the test facuility and somehow created zombies. 5 weeks later they were at there last bit of rations. The parents looked to see that the zombies were waiting for them outside. Seeing no chance of survival they gave Jaqluin a piece of paper that was hopefully the cure but not there was still a few things missing. The parents took a backpack and put the last of the rations, syringe, science equipment, a list of the cure (hopefully), and anything else Jaqluin should need. Her parents then opened the door and yelled "run!" All Jaqluin can remember hearing is the sounds of pain and a human screaming in pain. Jaqluin didn't go far and hid in one of the apple stores and has been hiding in it since then.

Other: She was spoiled rotten as a kid so she has an iPhone.

-=-=((One of the parents is still alive if anyone is interested in roleplaying as them))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin woke up from the couch as she went to get some breakfast. Jaqluin sat down at the table and began to clap her hands as she started to yell "Butler! I need my Breakfast now!" Jaqluin was still half asleep so she forgot about the whole unimportant not being home and the zombie apocalypse.

Layla shook her head multiple times, pressing the pills so they would crush. She began to breathe heavier, placing the medicine in the water, letting it dissolve. She handed him the water, her hands shaking.

(I won't be on at all tomorrow, I have a band compotition at Worlds Of Fun and will be leaving at 5 am-12 pm... Sorry)

CellistCat606 said:

Jaqluin

Jaqluin woke up from the couch as she went to get some breakfast. Jaqluin sat down at the table and began to clap her hands as she started to yell "Butler! I need my Breakfast now!" Jaqluin was still half asleep so she forgot about the whole unimportant not being home and the zombie apocalypse.

-=-=((Person whom is probably close enough to hear Jaqluin yelling @JPTheWarrior))=-=-

(Well I have Jane and the group characters. And they are in the middle of the woods xD )

Amber

Amber ducked only to get slashed in the right cheek. Amber ignored the pain from remembering that this wasn't her worst pain of all of her life. As the blood started to slowly leek out of her right cheek Amber ran in a circle around him so he/she would hopefully get confused of her going around him. She then stopped behind him/her when she got there the second time. Amber ducked making it so he/she would have to duck also to hit her with his/her weapon. She then hopped up while having the sharp point of her scythe right under the man's/woman's legs and going up as fast as she was going and bringing it even higher to hopefully slice him/her in half so he/she would look like her old & stale prison food.

-=-=((

@Slasher999999999))=-=-

-=-=((You finally got her! Also by the worst pain in her life I meant that she had a lot more pain mentally by a landslide compared to the cut in her right cheek.))=-=-

Keon would gently grab the water and drink it slowly watching as Layla was shaking slightly his eyes would shine with concern for her.

Miya smiles widley at him. "I think you are better like you are now!" She says happily looking at his bandages. "Maybe next time we can torture someone together!" She smiles now very excited.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back