• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miyas eyes widen seeing the bat near her face. She chuckles nervously. "I-ill help!" She says happily and moves in near them. She whistles at Keon and giggles. "Whoever did this must really hate you." She says shaking her head.

Layla pulled Keon to the side and placed him down. The short girl pressed a damp washcloth on his head and checked him out. "Okay. I need lightly, scissors, and everyone out..." She said pulling her medical things out of her bag. She smiled and took the coat off, looking at Keon.

Layla pushed AJ out of the room and knelt next to Keon. She took out the flashlights, turning them on and making a light in the room. She growled at the sight of Keon and his pain. "Keep your head to the side. She placed water in his mouth to wash out most of it. She pressed his forehead against her hand and shook her head.

I throw Keon at her "fine take the asshole, if It were up to me I would shoot the Ass" I walk out the room and wait

Layla pressed the damp cloth on his face and poured more water down his throat. She looked at his cuts and cleaned them, placing wrap around them. Her face went from sad, to angry. She pushed her hands on her knees. After a minute of breathing heavily, Layla looked at Keon and placed water on him. She put a bucket next to him for the puking up blood. Mashing up some medicine, she put it in water and placed it to the side.

"You have a fever. On top of that you have been drugged. The drugs could have killed you if they were sever. Now, You won't be able to move for a while. You need to drink as much water as you can, plus the medicine. At first we'll go slow, no injections, no swallowing full pills." Layla smiled down at him and shook her head. She pushed his hand away from the bottle and helped him.

Keon crimsons eyes would regain a little bit of their color he would give her a weak pained smile "Thank you" he would say his voice dry and rough but you could hear the sincerity and kindness in them.

@PixieDusts

Last edited by a moderator:
I sit down and wait for Miya to talk, I feel a small pain in my head and grab my head. The bandage is bloody but not saturated.

Layla shook her head, "No need to thank me." She said and smiled down at him. "The drugs... Those weren't things you should have taken. Also... You're Keon right?" She asked and smiled lightly, sadness in there as well.

Yappi said:
I sit down and wait for Miya to talk, I feel a small pain in my head and grab my head. The bandage is bloody but not saturated.
She smiles warmly at him. "Hey there brain-dead what's up with your head?" She asks looking at him grabbing at his head. "Everything all right?" She asks rubbing his back.

@Yappi

Layla's eyes began to blur. She thought of the girl Daisie and hid the bat she had found. She placed the water with medicine in his mouth and let him drink for a moment. "D-..." She stopped for a moment, not wanting to go on.

"Just took a hit to the head,Everyone talking about me torturing people and calling me crazy....when i say a hit I mean 8 whacks with a pipe." I smile "killed someone named Daisie, slit her throat mighty good"

Keon would drink the water sighing as the liquid went down his throat helping clear up his dry throat. He would sigh in relief and would lay his head back down. "What did you say" his voice would still sound weak and slightly cracked from his dry throat but you could hear that he sounded slightly more better. His body would visibility relax a little bit.

Layla kept making him drink. "D-did you know D-Daisie...?" She asked, her voice sad and weak, her body shaking. Her heart began to pound hard as she growled at herself.

CellistCat606 said:
Amber

Amber grunted to see that 3 of them were
still alive. Amber shook her head as she came up with an idea. Amber ran under all 3 of them as she held her scythe straight up almost touching each of their necks. Amber then ran as fast as she could toward the rock from earlier.

-=-((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-
The bandits where to slow and her blade slicing their necks open

Keon would stare at the ceiling a small smile on his face "yeah I knew Daisie she was very close and precious to me" he would say in a kind voice

Yappi said:
"Just took a hit to the head,Everyone talking about me torturing people and calling me crazy....when i say a hit I mean 8 whacks with a pipe." I smile "killed someone named Daisie, slit her throat mighty good"
Her eyes widen with interest. A big smile grows on her face. "You killed and tortured someone!" She squeels happily. "Awwwesome! You don't seem like someone who would do that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back