• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla smiled and sat back, cuddling the coat she found. "Scarlet, the wolf. Do you know who I'm talking about?" She asked Keon nicely, hiding the sadness and fear in her eyes. She growled to herself though, trying to hide her pain.

The bandit would slash at her again but when she hopped up he would notice the scythe and would figure out what was happening before he could complain he was cut in half (sorry I would usually rp this a lot more with more description and actions but i'm sort of rushing it sorry I may have to go soon and I don't want to keep you guys stuck again)

"Oh yes that would be tons of fun,get some knives, pour some whisky on them and hold a lighter next To there face but....what about Keon? He will more than likely try to kill us, since I killed his 'girl friend' and all." I have a fun grin only face

Keon would notice Scarlet and would see how she rubbed up against Layla "heheh looks like Scarlet hast taken a liking to you" he would say in a tired voice.

-=-=((You have no idea how fun this was to write

xD ))=-=-

Amber

Amber looked at the 8 dead men around her and their body parts that had been cut off. She then yelled at them "When I said I don't want any more people I meant it!" Amber then also yelled "Also, never go against a hobbit!" Amber then looked at her clothes and saw all of the blood on it. "Do you guys have to have this much blood inside of you?" She then slumped her shoulders and started to walk inside.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin watched as the door swung open. She saw Amber covered in blood. Jaqluin jumped out of her chair and started to stomp toward her with anger in her eyes, "did you seriously just kill all of my butlers and maids?!"

Amber

Amber looked down a bit to see Jaqluin yelling at her, Amber crouched down and gave her cheapest smile as she responded "unless if your butlers are cannibals I don't believe so little squirt." Amber then hit her in the back of the head and ran up the stairs to the showers laughing loudly.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin looked at her confused "whats a canni-" She was cut off by getting hit in the back of her head. She stomped even louder then yelled at Amber as she went up the stairs "you better make me breakfast when you come back down!" Jaqluin then screamed and ran back to the table as she sat down crossing her arms.

Amber

Amber rolles her eyes as she was closing the door "yeah, yeah, yeah, would you also like me to shine your shoes?" Amber then locked the bathroom door behind her and jumped into the shower with her clothes still on since that was what she was used to.

-=-=((General post))=-=-

Yappi said:
"Oh yes that would be tons of fun,get some knives, pour some whisky on them and hold a lighter next To there face but....what about Keon? He will more than likely try to kill us, since I killed his 'girl friend' and all." I have a fun grin only face
She smiles back. "Maybe if I can get my hands on him again. We can torture him together." She says quietly so the person with Keon couldn't hear.

@Yappi

"Oh my god yes, I have a half bottle of chloreform in my bag" I take out a bottle and shown it to her "That would be so much fun"

-=-=((Could I have Amber and Jaqluin follow tire tracks to the church when they're ready? Or could someone else come to the mansion and pick them up?))=-=-

Her eyes shine with excitement. "We should wate for his other girlfriend to finish fixing him up." She giggles and holds her knees to her chest. @Yappi

(Guess who is back, ya bitches *Pulls out Knife* I totally didn't put shamrock in the closet to be here. So what did I miss :3 *Distant fuck you could be heard*)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Guess who is back, ya bitches *Pulls out Knife* I totally didn't put shamrock in the closet to be here. So what did I miss :3 *Distant fuck you could be heard*)

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: you know what that means! Shammy will have to come out of the closet ;) )

Her expression brightens. "Let's do it!" She says happily and jumps up.

-=-=((Amber: -Hits Miya and AJ in the head with the non sharp side of her scythe causing them to knock out- "Don't you dare! I need to crush Keon again in a duel (it's been too long and I need to prove I'm better than him again)!"))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
I get 2 clothes out of my bag and wet them both, I hand one to Miya "let's do it, you get Keon I get his girl" I put the cloth behind my back and wait for her to say the ok

@Miya1

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikky walked around the church "Now where is that adorable boy, Ja-Jarico. No. Only person here who likes my cooking," she said as she used her clever to make little marks in the wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back