• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
Jas smiles watching him remove his hood. Relived to finally not have to live through that mystery of who was behind the hood. She smiles and nods at him. "Thanks!" She says and draws her attention back to the tiger and cheetha.
@Slasher999999999

(I'll have to go for now 4% battery)
@Slasher999999999

She looks at the rag and chloroform and sighs. Her sane side slowly coming back to her. "You know, maybe we should give him a break." She says lowering her head.

@Yappi

Nikky sat on the pew and looked around as she sharpened one of her knives "Hmm, I am getting tired of waiting, I should try and bake someone. I have never tried children before...except Threat. He is my little baby," she said before getting up, and looking for Javisco.

@Slasher999999999

Chika nods. "I'll do my best to!" She says while getting onto the back of the bike. She was grinning like crazy and was obviously excited. She holds back a yawn, which was harder than it sounds. Hold onto what?... She thought. "Exactly what should I hold onto?" She asks.

@Mira1

Dan would chuckle and wou

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Jason: *Shoves Shammy* I want to be uncle skelly :3)

[/QUOTE]
*Drop kicks him* HELL NO!!!! NIKY WILL BE THE AUNT!!!!

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Jason: *Shoves Shammy* I want to be uncle skelly :3)

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: I don't mind if k-... I mean... Hell no!-she says because Keon disagrees)

Amber

Amber finished her shower and started to shake off the water like a wet dog for five minutes straight. Amber looked at her clothes and saw no sign of blood on them. She then started to whistle as she walked downstairs.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin grunted "okay now make me dinner, because it took you so long to finish the shower that it's night time!" Jaqluin then brought her head in the air as she waited for Amber to make her dinner.

Amber

Amber made a cheesy grin and responded "I'm only doing this because you asked so very nicely." Amber then started to look through the cuboards to see plenty of random things like flour, sugar, baking powder, vegetable oil, and all other kinds of random things. Until she found the stale bread again and some sliced orange looking things. Amber took 2 loaves of bread and 2 of the sliced orange looking things. She ripped both breads in half so there was a place were she could put the slices. Amber put the orange looking slices onto the bread neatly, but she thought it looked plain. She looked in the fridge to find something called Pickles and Tomatoes. Amber closed the fridge and poured everything in the jar (and the tomatoes) on the sandwiches. She then closed the sandwiches and placed them on the table. She then said "eat up oh stubborn master." Amber took her seat and began to eat the sandwich.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin watched Amber make the sandwiches with disgust on her face. When the bread was handed to her she pushed it away "I'm actually not that hungry, you can have it." Jaqluin then took an orange and started to peel off all of the peels.

Amber

Amber shrugged "Your loss." Amber took her first bite of the sandwich and didn't notice what was so bad about it. Amber finished her sandwich and started to eat Jaqluin's (since she didn't want it). She finished the sandwiches and said "You have no idea on what you just missed out on."

Jaqluin

Jaqluin finished her orange and made a cheesy grin "sure..." Jaqluin took out her flashlight from her backpack, because she was bored and she wanted to go exploring. As she got outside she almost screamed but covered her mouth so it was only for 1 millisecond.

Amber

Amber followed Jaqluin outside and noticed the bodies, "oh sorry I didn't clean up. Also since you screamed I get your flashlight now." Amber began to run to the gate when she saw tire tracks leading somewhere.

Jaqluin

"H-hey wait up!" Jaqluin began to run and saw the tire tracks too. "Should we follow them?"

Amber

Amber chuckled, "only if you can catch me." She then started to follow the tire tracks while running.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin smiled "I never lose so good luck!" Jaqluin began to follow steady behind Amber.

-=-=((General post))=-=-

-=-=((Never trust Amber on cooking duty...))=-=-

Adam reaches back, gently grabbing her hands. he brings them and wraps them around his stomach. He chuckles and looks back once more. "Now, hold on tight." He smiles and ruffled her hair. "Ready kiddo?"

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
I walk into the room where Keon and the girl treating him is, I get close to Keon "hey buddy,feeling better." I have my rag behind my back

Miya stays back, holding the rag and chloroform. She sighs and puts them down, ready to hear AJ get his ass beat.

@Yappi

I see Miya not go through with it, I can't take 2 people at once. I walk back into the other room. Maybe Keon needs a break "fine,we won't knock em out"

He grins and faces forward once more. "Then let's not stall any further." He says and quickly speeds off into the road. "Anywhere in particular you want to go?" He yells over the sound of the motorcycle.

@Libra259

"Do you wanna kill some bandits!" She sings to the tune of 'do you want to build a snowman'. "Or chop some heads off Zombies. I feel there isn't much to do, but I'm here for you. Let's go kill some shiiiit!" She giggles. "We'll get to be best buddies, just you and me, torturing bandits all day!!" She stops and takes a breath. Laughing loudly.

@Yappi

Nikky heard the music and walked out "What are you doing out here, and why tango music." She said holding a knife behind her back, she smiled and thought "This should be fun".

@Slasher999999999

(OMG THIS IS BEAUTIFUL xD )

I get a smile on my face "There is a bandit camp a mile from here!" I jump up, and go to the door "come on let's go,I want to kill things and tear shit up!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back