• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She saw this and spun him away "Nope sorry, the neck is not something to bite ya creep, I have to actually find people to make into food. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to help," she said before running up to him and kicking his stomach causing the knife to drop out of his hand. She grabbed it and put it away in her other boot.

@Slasher999999999

Miya smiles widley and runs at the scout. Before he could do anything she had slid the knife across his throat. Causing him to choke and struggle. She giggles and carves a smile into his face, then watched him squirm in pain. Then turns to AJ with a smile. "Yes that one shal be fun to torture." She says and follows him.

@Yappi

Jasmine smiles looking back at him observing her paintings. She stands and joins him. "Yes, they are good aren't they." She smiles, admiring her own work. "I worked on them during my free time." She says, proud of her work.

@Slasher999999999

Javisco would grin and would grab her leg and yank it causing her to fall he would then straddle her waist and would grab her hands and put them over her head leaving her completely defenseless. He would lean in and sniff her neck and would then like it "I'm sorry I have always liked my food extra extra rare" He would bite her neck relishing as her blood hit his tongue he would shiver and start to like up her blood sensually (his teeth are coated with a extremely concentrated amount of aphrodisiacs)

@White Shamrock

I see a tent with some sleeping bandits. I take my knife and start to stab into the bandit, he try's to scream but can't as I cover his mouth.He kicks violently in pain before slowly giving up. A bandit wakes up but before he reacts I lubge my knife fluently into his neck. He screams but only blood comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughed a little, gasping for air "I am going to enjoy this," she said as a vulture came down pecking at his head. She loosens his grip using one hand to stab her knife into his chest and another to cover up the bite. She rolls being on top of him, she then took out the knife and tasted it "Your blood is not the best, but eh you can't choose who you eat," she said before using two other knives to stab his hands into the ground.

@Slasher999999999

Miya waits outside the tent, keeping an eye out for any bandits that wander by. She sees one and smiles, hiding and waiting for him to pass. She tosses her knife into his back, paralyzing him. She pulls the knife out of his back slowly before dragging the blade across his neck. A creepy smile spread across Miyas face as she carves another smile into the bandits mouth.

@Yappi

Javisco would laugh and 2 hyenas would come out and slam into her one scratching the vulture in the face Javisco would laugh and would lunge at her pinning her down and would bite into her neck ripping out a chunck of flesh. The here as would be watching her ready to pounce if she tried anything. Javisco would grin at her and would bite into her shoulder and swallow her flesh and some meat.

@White Shamrock

@Slasher999999999[/URL]
I just watch as the two members did what looked like a weird mating. Use it half looked like they wanted to kill each other there and then. Then the woman stabs into the pointy teeth man. Then him biting her

All within metres of me. I've seen enough blood

"Woah woah!!" I hold out my hands at her and push her away from the man. Just to stop them

I go out the tent and see the 'leader' I sneak up on him and shove me knife into his leg, once on his knees I cruel grin forms on my face. I slit his throat slowly but shallow enough to leave him alive longer than usual. I throw him on the ground and watch him squirm for air and call for help.

Yappi said:
I go out the tent and see the 'leader' I sneak up on him and shove me neck into his leg, once on his knees I cruel grin forms on my face. I slit his throat slowly but shallow enough to leave him alive longer than usual. I throw him on the ground and watch him squirm for air and call for help.
-=-=((Shove me neck into his leg?))=-=-

She looked at him, and laughed, through a weak voice she said "My, my such a hungry boy aren't you," she said before lifting her boot and using the knife and the rest of her power to cut him in the side. She knew it wasn't going to do anything so she laughed.

@Slasher999999999

Miya giggles seeing the leader struggling. She walks over and looks at him. Twirling her knife bringing it close to his face. She pokes him with, impailing his skin slightly. She cuts I to him and giggles, but doesn't do it enough to kill him. She tilts her head and places it on the inside of his mouth. "May I?" She asks AJ with a large smile.

@Yappi

Javisco would grin at her and would lean in and would kiss her, The hunger in his eyes still there and visible for her to see.

@White Shamrock

AidanCee said:
Unperturbed, these weirdys kept fighting. Stabbing and biting each other
"Who just DOES that. I think "

I stand on my one good leg and stand between the man and woman protecting him from her wielding knife.
(Javisco is still straddling her)

"Please do, just sitting there grabbing his throat like it's going to help" I watch the man struggle and snicker to myself

Miya giggles happily and slides the knife through his mouth. Carving a smile from ear to ear on his face. She steps back to look at her work. She smirks and nods. "There, now he is happy. While struggling and grabbing at his neck." She says and sheath's her knife.

Javisco would growl at being inter putted and would kick his leg back slamming it into his wounded leg and would go back to kissing Nikky "fuck you too hehehe that's what I will be doing to you"

@White Shamrock

@AidanCee

Dan would nod "I this this is something to be proud of" he would gaze at the painting that stood out the most the one that was a painting of a destroyed city.

@Mira1

She smiled "After this we should see if Mr. Meatloaf taste like one," she said still flipping him off. She leaned a little and stabbed his bad foot with a knife that said 'Jackass.' She laughed a little "I'll bite your neck next," she said as she guided his head down.

@AidanCee @Slasher999999999

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would growl at being inter putted and would kick his leg back slamming it into his wounded leg and would go back to kissing Nikky "fuck you too hehehe that's what I will be doing to you"
@White Shamrock

@AidanCee
I fall to the floor in pain

"You fucking WEIRDOS" I shriek. I reach for my cruch, but in the fiasco it been knocked far out of my reach, and I can't get it back. It looked like I was stuck there, so I figure I'd get their attention. And to defend myself from the stabbed leg.

Numb to fear, I grab the leftover bits of cake and just throw it at them so it splatters all over them.

Then I grab my knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back