• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Well, Ima kill her no matter what. Or I just beat her ass to a pulp, she's pissing me off I almost threw my computer.......)

Slasher999999999 said:
(guys realism you have no idea if my character is good or bad I mean really what do you guys have some type of sense that can sense peoples intent........)
-=-=((Yeah like how do you guys know that Amber hasn't been kidnapped? The person whom has most recently seen Amber and went to the church is Keon.))=-=-

Slasher999999999 said:
A unknown figure would walk up to the girl twirling around a scyth coated with blood he would gaze at the man that she butchered and would whine childishly "That was my kill"
@Mira1

@Yappi
-=-=((Amber: Scythe buddies!))=-=-

Yappi said:
"I was hoping I can travel with you, after seeing that display I think it would be fun. Everyone else in my group is so boring..." I holster my revolver,
@Mira1 @Slasher999999999
-=-=((So your family and friends are boring?))=-=-

Slasher999999999 said:
(waiting for your reply back to the bandit attack @CellistCat606)
-=-=((Give me one moment I just had to catch up.))=-=-

PixieDusts said:
(You gotta let me kill that bitch!! You can keep everyone else, but lemme kill her... PLEASE)
(I will let you torture her, beat her, cut a leg or an arm off (only one please) but I had some plans with her, so I'm keep her alive! Have fun torturing and cripling her tho!(she's pregnant ;) ))

Amber

Amber grunted to see that 3 of them were
still alive. Amber shook her head as she came up with an idea. Amber ran under all 3 of them as she held her scythe straight up almost touching each of their necks. Amber then ran as fast as she could toward the rock from earlier.

-=-((
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya looks at Keons unconscious body and giggles. Tying him back up and laying down next to him, eventually falling asleep.

Keon would tilt his head and cough up large amounts of blood because of the drugs. His body was covered in burns, cuts and bruises.

Layla growled at the door. She pushed her way to the door and opened it, "What is it girl?" She asked and walked in, looking around. She gasped lightly, feeling her stomach tighten. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh, beginning to walk through the apartment.

I follow the wolf and kick in the door, I walk around for a bit and see Keon. "Oh hey Keon, I see your a bit tied up"

Layla ducked hearing a guy in the other room. She dropped her bags, grabbed the bat and ran into the room. Standing there, she stared at the person for a moment, the coat draped over her. She walked over from the shadows, into the light.

Miyas head twitches slightly as her insane side tales over. She makes her way out of the closet. (Well it's out there, miya just came out of the closet.) And walks into the room where Keon is. "Oh my god! What happened to him." She says, acting surprised.

Layla looked at the girl, swinging her bat to face her. She tilted her head, "Finding that out..." She said in a low voice. The coat swayed at her ankles as she turned to Keon. She knelt down and the coat curled around the floor next to her.

(Keon!! Come back!!)

I see Miya and I look at her "you did all this to Keon,should I be impressed or suprised. But everyone misses the asshole so I have to...." I get the chloreform out of my bag and knock Keon out and cut him loose. "We can talk later but I won't say it was you Miya" I wink.

Layla growled as she stared at the guy. "Put him down you asshole." She said, swinging her bat in front of the boy. She stared at the floor. "He isn't moving." She said and grabbed her bag, pulling it over. She pulled the medicine out and looked up at them. "Now..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back