• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get hit and sent flying "SHIT!!!" I get up and start to sprint barely dodging the concrete slab. I run as fast as I can into a building and I head out the backdoor. I run away through all the buildings I can, he may be strong but if I can get away I'll be fine.

He would feel like he was being watched and would turn his head and would see Jasmine gazing at his face and mouth he would chuckle "Is their something interest you" he would say in a joking tone his crimson eyes staring deeply into her eyes.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
The demolisher would see him run through a building and would roar in anger and charge through the building tearing through it like a knife through warm butter. He would break through the other side of the building sending bricks and dust flying everywhere. He would spot AJ and would dig his hand into a pile of bricks and would fling them at him causing the bricks to rain down on AJ.

@Yappi

Jas nods at him and smirks. "Yes, actually I want to see your face." She says, turning to face him. "Is that weird? No, it's not. So may I see your face?" She asks tilting her head, not paying attention to the cubs.

I run into a apartment building before the bricks arrive and I bust through a window into the street. I see a sewer drain and I use a piece of rebar to open it up. I close the lid after I get in and stay on the latter not dropping and waiting for the demolisher to pass.

The demolisher would stop and sniff the air it would pick up his sent near the sewer drain and would slams it fist into it penetrating through it and his hand centimeters above his face trying to grab him, the only way was down for AJ.

@Yappi

Dan would tilt his head to the side "You want to see my face?" he would raise his hand and would bring them to his hood and would pull it down showing his spikey crimson hair and face.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
I slide down and see a zombie,I gut it and use its blood and organs so I can sneak through the other zombies

Jas smiles watching him remove his hood. Relived to finally not have to live through that mystery of who was behind the hood. She smiles and nods at him. "Thanks!" She says and draws her attention back to the tiger and cheetha.

@Slasher999999999

(I'll have to go for now 4% battery)

Yappi said:
I slide down and see a zombie,I gut it and use its blood and organs so I can sneak through the other zombies
(WORD OF ADVISE: if you are not actinig like a zombie then they will still attack you even with the guts on you and some zombies will not fall for it)

I shuffle slowly,not worrying or panicking. I start to walk, I can see some light and I walk to it. It's a ladder, I climb up it before the zombies notice me and I open up the hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back