• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I the was very close to the bandits ,they even heard us 3. I go grab the scout and knock him out with some of the spare chloreform. I start to drag him and I go past the 2 people who I talked to earlier "anyone want to help me interrogate him?" (Anyone wish to RP as the bandit)

@Mira1

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
The man would gaze at the cub "Looks like you cherish that cub of yours" he say in a kind voice and a cub cheeta would poke its head out of the hood and would try to roar only for it too make a cute roar. "Something we both have in common"

@Mira1

PixieDusts said:
(Dude.... This is going to get sad....)
Layla walked with Scarlet, smiling as she did so. The huge jacket covered her little body. Her smiling face was bright. She started to pet Scarlet as she walked and smiled at the way Scarlet walked. There wasn't much that would make this girl smile, but Scarlet was fluffy, and no one was around so she was smiling.
scarlet would rub up against her and would purr slightly

Jasmine gazed at the cheetah cub. She lowers her whip and tilts her head. She nods and motions for her tiger cub to come over. The small cub looks up at the cheetah and circled the Unknown man playfully

@Slasher999999999

The cheetah cub would drop down off him and would circle around the Tiger sniffing her with curiosity in its eyes. It would then tackle the tiger and would playfully fight with it. The unknown man would smile at the scene "looks like they are getting along"

@Mira1

Jasmine nods at him, keeping a straight face. She finds it hard to do so and eventually smiles as well, watching the cubs play with each other. She carefully curls up her whip and attached it to her side. She holds out her hand at the unknown man. "Jasmine, you can call me Jas."

@Slasher999999999

The man would grin and would shake her hand "you can call me Dan" he would say in a kind voice he would gaze back at the 2 cubs playfully fighting with each other "Five bucks says my cheetah wins" he would say in a joking way showing off 5 bucks.

@Mira1

(No no no, you cut her throat, you didn't stab her head... xD )

Layla smiled at Scarlet, "Come on girl. Show me the way." She said with a slight chuckle and smiled. Sje picked her speed up and sighed. 'How's jacket is this's?' She asked herself.

PixieDusts said:
(No no no, you cut her throat, you didn't stab her head... xD )
Layla smiled at Scarlet, "Come on girl. Show me the way." She said with a slight chuckle and smiled. Sje picked her speed up and sighed. 'How's jacket is this's?' She asked herself.
(Damit now you made it so I want your char to keep the jacket damn you and your pixie ways!!!!! *shakes his fist jokingly at her*)

Jasmine lowers her head and watches the cubs. She looks at him and chuckles. "Is money really any use anymore?" She asks, tilting her head. She watches as her tiger cub is pinned under the cheetah, but soon attempts to recover. She couldn't help but giggles at the playful beasts.

Dan chuckles "I guess it is not" he would gaze at the cubs and would notice his cheeah would jump back and would start to circle around the tiger the cheetahs eyes would shine with happiness.

@Mira1

I am feeling a little merciful today so I'll see if he has anything on him. A note is in the bandit,I read it and it has a map of the area. I shoot the bandit in the face and walk to the camp.

I walk back to the wolf and follow it, it didn't wait for me but it didn't take long to catch back up to it. (Slasher I can't wait any longer, have the wolf find Keon)

Yappi said:
I walk back to the wolf and follow it, it didn't wait for me but it didn't take long to catch back up to it. (Slasher I can't wait any longer, have the wolf find Keon)
(sorry you will have to wait some more longer but I'm throw a huge challenge in front of you :P so be prepared)

Jas smiles watching the cubs. Every few moment she would gaze at Dan, at first to make sure they don't try and do anything. Then out of curiosity of what they looked like, she couldn't tell because all she could see were their eyes and mouth. She eventually was staring at them, with interest.

@Slasher999999999

A loud roar could be heard and something would charge at AJ catching him by surprise and would smack him sending him flying into a car causing him to collide into the door and dent it a lot. It would be revealed that it was a demolisher, Its mouth oozing out black liquid that would drip down its chin and splat onto the ground. Its eyes would shine with hunger and hatred. It would Roar again and would dig its hand into the pavement and rip out a chuck of pavement and would hurtle it at AJ .

(things in bold are bandits and zombies or npcs)

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back