• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Johny is the middle child,I'm the oldest and AJ is the youngest" I load my shotgun "hurt them and I'll make a necklace of your teeth"

Famine kept walked into the wood, using knives to test the ground around her. She put Threat down as she climbed a tall tree and found a building behind her "I over shot it." She went behind the building before seeing a few people one was eating a deer, she frowned on him "Animal," she whispered to herself as she waited for the right moment to come in.

Threat walked up to Javisco from the side and brought out a chocolate, he felt as if he was feeding a wild animal at the zoo "H-hi mister, nice to see you," the kid nervous of the men's teeth.

@Slasher999999999 (Nearby @Yappi, @AidanCee n)

Last edited by a moderator:
Javisco would grin and take the chocolate bar and would pocket and would give a bright smile at the kid displaying his sharp teeth for him to see "Thank you for the chocolate I'm eat it latter"

Threat gave a smile, a little nervous but no longer tense "Y-your welcome, Famine you can come out now, hi Aidan," he said realizing that most likely shouldn't have done that.

Famine groaned as she went out holding her bloody cleaver, she brought out the cannibal cake, trying to break the ice giving a fake shy face "H-hi nice to meet you all," she said with a small smile. She put away the cleaver and used the other hand to hold the cake in place.

@Slasher999999999 @Yappi @AidanCee

Who was this?! And that was one vile looking cake

"I'm Aidan" I blurt. It's almost becomming impulse

@White Shamrock

She glared at Aidan knowing he was judging her work, before cutting a piece and slammed it at his face "Have some, you may enjoy it." She said crumbling the cake on his face as it fell to the ground "Anyone else, I have a lot," she said giving a smile as she shoved Aidan away with her foot.

@AidanCee @Yappi @Slasher999999999

Slasher999999999 said:
(OMG FAMINExJAVISCO I'M SO SHIPPING IT)
(Why does any character we make that have one thing in common get shipped xD ,....except for Keon X Jason. I burned that a while ago :3)

Javisco would grin and raise his hand "I would like some of your character and im not sure what he is talking about" points to the man with the crutches "But that cake looks delicious" he would say in a happy tone giving her a bright smile.

(we must ship them together FAMINExJAVISCO) Javisco would grin and take the piece of cake and take a bite out of it. "This cake is delicious!!" he would eat more humming happily.

@White Shamrock

(Keep it coming it's fun)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Every character I make except Threat has hurt or bin a jerk to Aidan in some way xD )

[/QUOTE]

The cake smelt like dog food. i tried holding in being sick. I bawked inadvertently

Slasher999999999 said:
(we must ship them together FAMINExJAVISCO) Javisco would grin and take the piece of cake and take a bite out of it. "This cake is delicious!!" he would eat more humming happily.
@White Shamrock
ied

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](...-ship goes into harbor- HOP ON! :3)

[/QUOTE]
(*JAVISCO and FAMINE hop on the ship and the ship sails* WE HAVE LIFT OFF!!!!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back