• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i move most of my camp towards to church,a cooking pot a shit ton of bear traps. A land mine, and a tent.

I head out with my stuff to the front of the church. I set up my tent,cooking pot, and gather some fire wood. I see the man on the porch who got bear trapped "this is a nice place you have,but I prefere to sleep outside"

Javisco would start to hum again a smile on his face, He would see a stranger with crutches sitting down he would smile and walk towards him still humming. He would stop in front of the man and extend his hand "what's your name mine is Javisco" He would say in a bright happy tone a kind smile that oozed out happiness and kindness.

@AidanCee

Threat ran up smiling to the men and took one look before out of nowhere, it swung the bat. He then gasped as he did and stopped "S-sorry m-my bad. Hi mister," the kid said as he put the bat away.

@AidanCee @Slasher999999999

(You know you are doing something wrong when Threat doesn't like you xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
(guys realism you have no idea if my character is good or bad I mean really what do you guys have some type of sense that can sense peoples intent........)

Layla looked at her hand for a moment. She shook her head and walked outside, looking up at Jason, "Thanks..." She said lightly and grabbed her bags, throwing them over her shoulder.

PixieDusts said:
Layla looked at her hand for a moment. She shook her head and walked outside, looking up at Jason, "Thanks..." She said lightly and grabbed her bags, throwing them over her shoulder.
(DONT WORRY KEON SHALL MEET HER SOON)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back