• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Thank god....)

Layla nodded and threw the bat on her shoulder. She smiled lightly as she walked into the woods, the opposite direction of Jason, and continued to walk. When she heard a low growl, she swung her bat around to see a wolf.(Scarlet) She smiled down at the wolf and knelt down.

@Slasher999999999

Javisco would grin "Names Javisco" He would say in happy tone and would sit down next to her "Sure I haven't ate in days" He would sit by the fire still humming that addictive song.

Famine walked through the new town looking for bodies, she looked down and counted "Dead, dead, dead, dead,...dead but still fresh," she said as she dragged the body. She cut right where the brain was so he wouldn't turn, as she started her meal. She finished a while later carrying a cake, she decided if she met a group she would give them a real taste of the finer things "Sad I had to cover it in frilly stuff but oh well already done it, and people won't except the taste of human willingly," she said walking away from the building.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin "Names Javisco" He would say in happy tone and would sit down next to her "Sure I haven't ate in days" He would sit by the fire still humming that addictive song.
The man seems friendly enough so I smile "no me either. I had an apple testerday

"Javasco...we could be friends" I get some deer and hand it to him "creative weapon having your teeth like that, no matter what they do to disarm you your still dangerous" I dig into my deer

Adam rubs his head nervously thinking. "I uh..." He says now having a confused look on his face. "Not sure actually, short term memory hit me!" He chuckles.

@Libra259

Javisco would grin and grab the deer and nod to him in thank you. "Heheheh yeah but that's not how I got these" He would say digging into the deer meat his teeth ripping apart the deer meat with ease.

The man ate like an animal. Tearing through the flesh of the carcass. My hungry body wanted some. But I didn't want to ask.

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and grab the deer and nod to him in thank you. "Heheheh yeah but that's not how I got these" He would say digging into the deer meat his teeth ripping apart the deer meat with ease.

"Names Marcus,survivalist and trapper" I start to lay out my gear and clean out my shotguns. "So how did your teeth get like that?"

Layla began to pet the wolf as her hand came across the collar. She looked at it ever so carefully, "Scarlet." She whispered and smiled at Scarlet. She put her bag, and the bat down, the short girl still wrapped up in some mans coat. She smiled at the warmth and began looking through the bag. She found two handguns, a shotgun, flashlights, batteries, gas, books, a walkie-talkie, cloths, a lot of food, and blankets.

PixieDusts said:
Layla began to pet the wolf as her hand came across the collar. She looked at it ever so carefully, "Scarlet." She whispered and smiled at Scarlet. She put her bag, and the bat down, the short girl still wrapped up in some mans coat. She smiled at the warmth and began looking through the bag. She found two handguns, a shotgun, flashlights, batteries, gas, books, a walkie-talkie, cloths, a lot of food, and blankets.
(omg *wipes tears away and hugs her*)

Threat walked past the 3 outside saying, "I am going to train bye," he walked near one of the walls. He walked into the woods from there, and climbed a tree looking at the city. He slid down and walked towards his destination and whistled. When he was in the city he spun and jumped "I AM FREE AND NO ONE CAN HEAR ME!" he said before bumping into a zombie and swinging the bat at it.

(General)

Javisco would grin "Well me and group of friends where taken in by a Afrian tribe and well when you passed a trial you had to get your teeth sharpened like these" He would say flashing him his extremely sharp teeth. He would notice the person with the crutches and would rip apart the meat that he didn't eat and offer it to him "you look hungry want some?" He would say with a kind smile

I shake my head. But take the meat anyway "thank you"

(My replays might be staggered because work)

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin "Well me and group of friends where taken in by a Afrian tribe and well when you passed a trial you had to get your teeth sharpened like these" He would say flashing him his extremely sharp teeth. He would notice the person with the crutches and would rip apart the meat that he didn't eat and offer it to him "you look hungry want some?" He would say with a kind smile

"Neat,well I don't care who you kill just don't hurt my 2 brothers" I finish cleaning my shotgun and I lay down my back, I should really stop being a pack rat but....."my brothers are in general nice people"

"Wolf, are we at Where Keon is yet." I follow it, it has been miles

Layla and Scarlet began to walk, but Scarlet led the way. She smiled lightly, following the wolf. "Where are we going??" She asked with curiosity and smiled, petting her a few times as they walked. She had already killed two walkers with the help of Scarlet.

Drake walked alone alongside the road. He smiled lightly as he walked.

(Gtg for a little)

Famin grinned at the sight of the city, so big, so many people "Wow so big and so many people to chop up," she looked over seeing a small horde from far away chasing something. She went closer, using a dead zombie blood in a jar to mask her scent, she saw a little boy being attached by them, he swung his bat. She looked closer realizing it was Threat, her eyes widen as she brought out her clever and helped slice down the small horde. She ran up and grabbed Threat "O-oh my god, why are you in the middle of nowhere. My little Threat don't do that, where is you home, tell me now!" She said half because of his safety and half she wanted to give someone the cake. She smiled as Threat pointed to the area the church was located and she walked towards it.

(Jason father of the year xD )

PixieDusts said:
Layla and Scarlet began to walk, but Scarlet led the way. She smiled lightly, following the wolf. "Where are we going??" She asked with curiosity and smiled, petting her a few times as they walked. She had already killed two walkers with the help of Scarlet.
Drake walked alone alongside the road. He smiled lightly as he walked.

(Gtg for a little)
Scarlet would be heading to the mansion (Can't wait for scarlet to meet AJ > :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back