• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled looking at Javisco 'Would love to make a cake out of him,...maybe later' she kept the two knives out and asked again "What is your name, good sir," she said keeping an eye on Aidan, trying to see if he was criticizing her again 'I am going to go Sweety Todd on you'.

@AidanCee @Slasher999999999

Javisco would grin at her flashing her his sharp bright teeth. "My name is Javisco" he would finish the cake and lick his lips and stand up and would offer his hand to her "And what is your name if I may ask" he would grin at her more his crimson eyes seemed to glow slightly.

@White Shamrock

Adam smiles back, chuckling at his lame excuse. He did have short term memory but it wasnt very vague, and rarely affected him. "So, you tired?" He asks with a rather large grin. "Or you want to go for a ride?" He points to his motorcycle.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasmine walks down the road, bat swinging near her feet. She looks back to make sure snow was staying close near her. Of course the cub was, but she just wanted to check. She let out a soft sigh as she turned her head to slam the bat into a Zombies brain. She watched as the spike entered the skull. Still smiling she pulled it out and hit it on the ground once to get the brain matter off.

Walking down the street she ran into a man holding a rather large gun. She couldn't tell what it was, but she liked it. Approaching the man, she quietly set her bat down. Then removed her whip from her side. She unroled and smacked it across his back once, causing him to drop it. She continues to attack the man with the whip, eventually having it wrap around his neck. She pulled swiftly and watched the blades carve through, killing him. She picked up the gun to see it empty. Frowning she threw it to the ground. "Usless..." She says to the dead man and spits on him.

I look around the street corner to see a women execute someone "damnit, that was my kill...." I walk out into the street "Hey lass, you kinda killed my soon to be hostage"

@Mira1

A unknown figure would walk up to the girl twirling around a scyth coated with blood he would gaze at the man that she butchered and would whine childishly "That was my kill"

@Mira1

@Yappi

Jasmine looks over at the two and sighed loudly. Stepping in front of her tiger to protect it. She gets her whip ready to attack. Not knowing if they were hostile or not.

@Yappi

@Slasher999999999

Adam nods and walks over to his motorcycle, handing her his only helmet. "Might be a little big, but you need it more than me." He says shrugging. "Plus, we can stop by a store on the way out."

@Libra259

"I was hoping I can travel with you, after seeing that display I think it would be fun. Everyone else in my group is so boring..." I holster my revolver,

@Mira1 @Slasher999999999

"Its ok! I have a bicycle helmet in my bag cuz of my dirtbike." Chika hands it back to him and opens her backpack. She pulls her bicycle helmet out and closes her bag. My backpack must look bigger than me... Eh it almost weighs as much as me!.. She thought then put the helmet on. "It may not be as good buttt least it fits!"

@Mira1

The cloaked figure would gaze at her for a second and would see her getting in a defensive and would chuckle slightly and would rest the unknown persons scythe and have it rest on his or her shoulder and would then grin at her the persons mouth and crimson eyes only thing being able to seen "No need to get hostile on me"

@Mira1

@Yappi

Adam chuckles and puts his helmet on. Then sits down, waiting for her to sit behind him. "Hang on kiddo." He said, reving the engine of the bike.

@Libra259

Jasmine rolls her eyes at AJ. "Like hell, I'm sure snow would treat you like a snack." She says looking back at the cub, who was growing in a cute, non threatening way. Feeling the scythe tuch her she glares at the other man. She snaps the whip at his feet, not hitting him. "Stay back or it will be your throat, not the ground." She growls.

"Heh you obviously don't know me well,I just want to go tear some shit up and kill things. I'd be more than happy to do it myself but...." I start to move to a nearby bandit camp "I'm killing some bandits later if you want to come with just say"

(Dude.... This is going to get sad....)

Layla walked with Scarlet, smiling as she did so. The huge jacket covered her little body. Her smiling face was bright. She started to pet Scarlet as she walked and smiled at the way Scarlet walked. There wasn't much that would make this girl smile, but Scarlet was fluffy, and no one was around so she was smiling.

Jasmine shakes her head at AJ. Still ready to attack the other man if he tries anything. "Have fun." She scowled. Heaven knows she would love to join him, but she decided against it. Just in case it was a trap.

@Yappi

(@Slasher999999999 yeh, I just noticed that. Void her snapping the whip at you.)

She turns to the unknown person and glares. "I'll be hostile to whoever I please!" She growls making sure that snow was still okay. She smiles seeing the tiger cub rolling on the road behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back