• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=-=((CellistCat606: All my characters I've used I guess? Kat (1): Hi uh this is awkward. Amber: Did you just call me Ambs?! Jaqluin: Why are you guys here? You do know all they wanted to see was me! Rachel (1): ORPHANS FOR THE WIN! Rachel (2): You just made the biiiiiigest mistake of your life by talking to m-my SENPAI! Rachel (3): SUPER ROBOTIC PUNCH!))=-=-

-=-=((Rachel (4): Hello? CellistCat606: -CellistCat606 picks up Rachel and starts to runs- Kat (2): C'mon little people I just want your blood. Lisa: Hey! I already called dibs on using them as my test subjects!))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
(blame the bandits,they hit him across the head 6-8 times)
(he will look like this when Keon is done with him)

remy-on-a-sunday.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
(*Music Plays* well what did I miss, what did I miss, I've traveled the wide wide world yo get back to this. Also yes those are all of them, I think I missed one or two, and Narrator is a character from battle block theater is created for CLASH!!!)

Guess ill have to change my dressing myself, I think. I set up causiously and undo the dressing. My wound is looking oozy. But healing. I redress it and grab my crutch. I go outside for some fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back