• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stunned at the selection of tools "Miya,this is going to be so much fun" I Grab my knife Jason gave me "so much choice,I'll pick a simple blade" (you rp as bandit, I'm not good at rping as the tortured)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikki hit him in the face "No way to treat a lady!" She said before putting on her chef hat and grabbed a appren that said 'Bite the cook'. She prepared her knives rubbing them against each other, she gave a devilish grin "I also had a fuck the cook one but na, I am too classy for that," she said as she stabbed a zombie with the knife.

@Slasher999999999

Javisco would grin and chuckle avoiding a zombie he would then take a left heading to a apartment building was suited for tour tearing and cooking humans. "Right this way my lady" he would say ushering her inn"ladies first"

@White Shamrock

@Aidean

Threat jumped Kuro from the back and yelled "SNEAK ATTACK!" playfully and poking him with a arrow. He smiled and gave him a chocolate bar "Don't tell Lexi, Keon, or Miya," the kid said covering his lips with his hands.

@Kuroko

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](...Why?)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((CellistCat606:"...So you can tell Jason to tell the extinct species that you're sorry for killing the last of their kind..."

The bandit looks at them, still dazed from being knocked out. Realizing what was happening he struggles in the restraint's trying to get out.

Miya chuckles. "Well when they act like that I prefer the hammer." She smiles and picks it up. Twirling it for a second before smashing it on the bandits fingers. The sound of bones cracking could be heard.

The bandit screams.

@Yappi

Jasmine smiles and nods. "Yes I am, I believe I told you that. Did I not." She thinks for a moment with a look of worry ln her face. "My apologise if I didn't." She says with a smile. "But yes, I am Jasmine."

@Slasher999999999

Lexi would smile and would pull him in for a kiss but would then grab him and would grab him by the ear and drag him away from kuro

@White Shamrock

-=-=((Amber: "Also Jaqluin when we get to the church I'm going back to hating you."))=-=-

-=-=((Jaqluin: "Aww you liked me!"))=-=-

-=-=((Amber: -pauses- "Say that again and I'm leaving you behind."))=-=-

-=-=((Jaqluin: "Fine, whatevs."))=-=-

after a while I choose the knife and I his pinkie finger off, I lay it on his ear and try to hit it by throwing my knife...but it cuts off his ear.

Javisco would put him on the table and would remove all his gear and weapons and would tie him together.

@White Shamrock

@aidcee

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would put him on the table and would remove all his gear and weapons and would tie him together.
@White Shamrock

@aidcee
I come round quicker the the feel of my wrists being tied.

"What are you doing?!" I ask as Instart to struggle.

"Nah not really!" Chika shouts not really able to hear herself clearly.

@Mira1

(Damn i hate sleep sometimes xD i gtg to sleep hope my wifi works tomorrow. Im having withdrawals from not rping im tooo addicted but idfc! Peace.)

Nikky brought out a clever and hit it near his head "First you pushed us away, Second you stopped us for a second time, and FINALLY you throw my hello cake. You piece of shit," she said and every time she said a reason, she would hit another knife near his head.

@Slasher999999999 @AidanCee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back