• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chika follows behind him and shrugs again. "Ive never really thought of what I wanted I suppose.." She thinks for a bit. Well... I never actually wanted anything that was physical... Like games or toys or stuff.. A drawing pad may be nice..

@Mira1

Javisco would sigh and head to the table "for you my dear" he would say in a happy voice and pull out her chair for her.

@White Shamrock

@AidanCee

Last edited by a moderator:
Javisco would take the plate and would eat some of the meat loaf. He would grin "It's deliciousness my complements to the chief" he would lean over and place a kiss on her lips

@White Shamrock

Adam tilts his head slightly and smiles. He picks her up and puts her on his shoulders. "I understand." He says turning to face the mall. "Just know, this is all yours, if you see something you want. Don't be afraid to take it." He says and walks with her on his shoulders. Adam was starting to feel as if she was a little sister. He liked that thought, it helped fill the void of his loss of Mira.

@Libra259

Nikky grabbed his chin "Aww it was just a leg, I could have done better." She said before kissing him and gesturing him to go back in his seat. She cut a piece off for herself and ate it "It is fine, his struggling didn't help on taste though," she said before looking at Aidan and throwing a surgical mask to Javisco "Let him eat something, and put the mask on so he won't throw up, people here must have been afraid of germs," she said as she ate her food.

@AidanCee @Slasher999999999

Mira1 said:
Jasmine smiles and nods. "Yes I am, I believe I told you that. Did I not." She thinks for a moment with a look of worry ln her face. "My apologise if I didn't." She says with a smile. "But yes, I am Jasmine."
@Slasher999999999
(Jas:Yes I did @Slasher999999999 )

After self reflection from what Amy said I bring myself up and walk back to Miya's place,smile on my face as I shove a knife into a zombies skull. I quietly whistle the Kill Bill theme as I walk through the mostly empty streets. Until I reach Miya's place

"Ok, I will." Chika says as she smiles when he puts her on his shoulder. It was different looking at things from a taller point of view and she liked it.

@Mira1

Nikky finished and whipped her apprin "What should we do with the pirate over here, leave him here and hope someone finds him, or take him at a distance to the church so he can limp back," she said grabbing her clever and using the apprin the wipe off the blood from it.

Threat finally pulled away "Did you really have to pull my ear, what did I do to get that," he said rubbing his ear and looking up at Lexi.

@Slasher999999999

Javisco would grin "Let's leave him here" He would say he would then approach Nikky and pull her into a passionate kiss pinning her against the wall "But I want desert" he would whisper huskily into her ear and would go back to kissing her

Lexi would grin "we're taking a bath we both stink and you hid a chocolate bar from me"

@White Shamrock

Jasmine tilts her head slightly. She was very confused, and it showed on her face. "What do you mean?" She asked scraching her head. "I can remember anything after the uh..." The thinks for a moment on why she had a hard time remembering things. She chuckles nervously. "I think it was an explosion."

@Slasher999999999

Adam smiles and runs into the mall. He set her back down and pulled out his katana just in case. He looks around, only to see it was for the most part deserted. Besides a few Zombies the wandered around. He chuckles. and looked twoards a Spencer's. "Anywhere in particular you want to start sis?" He asks, ready to go steal from the different stored. Not even noticing he had called her 'sis'.

@Libra259

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin "Let's leave him here" He would say he would then approach Nikky and pull her into a passionate kiss pinning her against the wall "But I want desert" he would whisper huskily into her ear and would go back to kissing her

Lexi would grin "we're taking a bath we both stink and you hid a chocolate bar from me"

@White Shamrock
I overhear their conversation. I suck in a lot of air to be able to stop the sobbing

"Have desert. Have desert all you want. But please. Don't leave me here. Take me home"

She grabbed his head and smiled "I did want some Javisco, how do I taste," she said as she used keep him deep in a kiss before laughing. "You taste wonderful ya know that," she said before staring at his eyes.

Threat looked at Lexi "Bath, uh ok, and I gave you a Hershey kiss," before the
Peace kept saying in his mind "Aww, I remember when mom use to give you bat-." He hit his head to make the voice stop before following Lexi.

@Slasher999999999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back