• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hartley looked at the Colt 1911 with interest, spending a good few moments examining it.

"This thing?" Hartley looked down at his rifle briefly. "Old military import. You just... woke up?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Y-Yeah..." Angela said, taking a step forward

"If i would be wandering so long, do you think my clothes would be so intact?" She asks, pointing at her clothes, neat and clean.

"I, uhm... actually don't know where my parents are... they seem to have... disappear... and our car is still there..."

"I guess you have a point right there." Hartley moved his rifle down to his side as he spoke, looking over to the car that was mentioned; must be what he heard, he thought to himself.

"I can't say I know what to do about that. Did they leave you anything? No notes, nothin' like that?"

"N-No... the house was as tidy as it was yesterday" Angela said, looking behind her, to make sure her parents' car was still there. It still was:

skoda__felicia_combi_1_3_1_hand_140tkm_friend_1999_1_lgw.jpg

"M-Maybe... the car will work... I think key was still in the ignition..." She wondered, slightly sadly looking at the ground.

"That definitely ain't normal, I don't even know how somebody would be able to do that, assuming they were in a hurry like everybody else."

Hartley rubbed at his forehead from under the hat, thinking.

"Have you tried to get it running yet? I'm sure having a car would be useful for you. Don't know if you'd even want to leave, though. You know what they say about when you're lost in the woods and all that. Maybe someone's headed to your house. Maybe your parents." He shifted his gaze from the car in question back over to Angela.

"And that's all you have? You just came out wandering, or looking for your parents with what you could grab?"

"Y-Yeah... m-m-maybe..." Angela said, slightly saddened

"B-But... maybe i could get it running..." She added, as she turned around, and started heading towards it.

Hartley let out a light sigh, moving his rifle up into his hands and following Angela as she turned and walked.

"Ain't real safe heading out, in case you do get it running. You got any sort of plans?"

"N-not really... i'm thinking about going west..." Angela mumbled, not really having plan for anything

She approaches the car, as she smiles slightly, and puts her hand on it's roof

"She's here since... probably 18 years... and she's still stable..." She said, as a tiny smile formed on her lips. She got into the driver's seat, and twisted the keys.

Skoda started up, with quiet mumbling. It's a gas engine, not Diesel, so it's not that loud.

"West, huh?" Hartley stopped in front of the car, watching and waiting to see if it started or not. A crooked grin formed on his face as he heard the rumbling of the engine.

"That's a good sound... what's west?" He gently pushed the stock of his rifle into the ground, leaning on it slightly.

"U-Uhm.... my grandparents' house..." Angela said, as she exited the car, and leaned on the door.

"M-Maybe we should go in? See if there are any supplies?" She asks, slowly walking towards the entrance, firstly making sure to shut the car off, and take it's keys

"Might be a good idea." He stood up straight and lifted his rifle once more, following behind Angela towards the entrance.

"Is the door unlocked?" Hartley took a quick glance around.

"Yeah.. it is" Angela said, as she opened the door, smiling slightly. She slowly entered it, looking around.

"Uhm... i guess... make yourself at home" Angela smiled, as she looked at Hartley, walking towards the stairs leading to her room.

"Yeah... all right." Hartley followed her through the door and peered around at the interior of the building. "It's a nice place."

He walked over to find a seat, sitting down and pulling off his hat with a sigh of relief. Hartley leaned forward, laying one arm over the other and waiting.

"Not what I expected." He mused.

Angela slowly comes back down with a piece of paper in her hand, looking at it with shock. SHe doesn't say anything.

"Did you find anything?" Hartley asked as he heard the footsteps, still leaning forward and looking down. After a few moments with no reply, he looked up to see the shocked expression of Angela and the piece of paper she was holding, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"What is it?"

"I-It's the n-n-n-ote... t-t-they DID left something behind" Angela said, her voice cracking up

"A--A-A-ppareantly... th-the zombies b--b-roke in... tt-t--they m-managed to kill them o--of... but... mom got b-b-b-bit... and f-f-f-father d-d-d-died.." She said, slowly starting to tremble

"S---s-she t-t-t-ook.. .his body to the ba---b-basement... a-a-a-nd lo-locked herself i-in... a-a-a-along with the bodies of the zom-zombies..."

Libra259 said:
A small smirk grazes her lips, "we shall. I gotta grab some stuff." She runs into her house and grabs her backpack. She walks into the kitchen and grabs some random canned items and the remaining instant coffee she had. She grabs the bottles of water she had left and places them into her backpack. She realizes that the other guy was still inside and she sighs a bit, he's hopeless.. But everyone deserves to live.. She then walks out, "you coming or am I leaving you here?" She says to him then turns to look at Rea. "Where you wanna head to? Hm?"
@JPTheWarrior @RealityEntity
"Im coming!"

Having made his way back out of the forest to the truck cab with relative ease, Gavin began to drive towards the Tanker. The flare and gunfire had drawn away most of the zombies but there were a few stragglers. Stopping shortly before his destination, he got out and began to pick off the zombies one by one, using a clip to get rid of them.

He wondered if his gunfire would attract attention and thought back to the girl in the forest. He had briefly seen her with another woman fending off some of the horde and he wondered if she had made it out alright. He unhooked the damaged truck cab and begun to drive it away so he could connect his own.

"Damn.. You definitely got lucky here, and sweet car.." Shayla says, "aw wait where did that idiot go?.. I gotta go find him.." Shayla says with a sigh. She then opens the entrance and looks around for him. Where did he go? Ugh id rather not have another death because of me..

@RealityEntity @JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"Damn.. You definitely got lucky here, and sweet car.." Shayla says, "aw wait where did that idiot go?.. I gotta go find him.." Shayla says with a sigh. She then opens the entrance and looks around for him. Where did he go? Ugh id rather not have another death because of me..
@RealityEntity @JPTheWarrior
he was on the ground looking at his dagger. He was singing something

"Ill help you." Rea said before grabbing extra mags from the table. She then followed after Shayla, closing the entrance and covering it with leaves. "Lets go."

@Libra259

JPTheWarrior said:
he looks at her and gets up "Yes I am... but why do you keep letting me come with you?"
"What do you mean?" She asks while slightly cocking her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back