• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPTheWarrior said:
"Im useless"
"Lord! I told you why! Everyone deserves to live I dont care if your a serial killer as long as you tried to change a bit. As long as you dont back stab me we're cool." She says with a sigh.

Libra259 said:
"Lord! I told you why! Everyone deserves to live I dont care if your a serial killer as long as you tried to change a bit. As long as you dont back stab me we're cool." She says with a sigh.
he looks down. He wasnt sure yet but he nodded anyways "Ok lets go. It is going to be dark soon"

JPTheWarrior said:
he looks down. He wasnt sure yet but he nodded anyways "Ok lets go. It is going to be dark soon"
"Its not like im going to kill you. If I wanted to I would of already. And its right here." She opens the entrance again and climbs down the stairs.

"Soo, we'll go back to the base?" She asks awkwardly, unsure if it was the right choice to interrupt their conversation. But it is getting dark and not before long nighttime will come, and it will become 10 times more dangerous.

Libra259 said:
"Its not like im going to kill you. If I wanted to I would of already. And its right here." She opens the entrance again and climbs down the stairs.
he sighs and follows her

RealityEntity said:
"Soo, we'll go back to the base?" She asks awkwardly, unsure if it was the right choice to interrupt their conversation. But it is getting dark and not before long nighttime will come, and it will become 10 times more dangerous.
"Hey..."

Rea nodded and followed Shayla, a small smile gracing her lips. She was, for the first time in 3 months, happy to finally have someone to talk to. She closed the entrance behind them and followed the pair down the stairs.

RealityEntity said:
Rea nodded and followed Shayla, a small smile gracing her lips. She was, for the first time in 3 months, happy to finally have someone to talk to. She closed the entrance behind them and followed the pair down the stairs.
"How long will we stay here?"

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Hartley sat in silence for a moment, processing what he had just been told by the trembling girl. He looked down and pressed his fingertips into his forehead as he started to speak.

"I..." he stopped, letting out a small sigh and slowly pushing himself up from his seat.

"Where's the basement?"

@JJKab

"I actually don't know..." Rea trailed off scratching her neck sheepishly. "I think we'll stay her until tomorrow, pack up our stuff and move to the next city. Shayla, do you think thats okay?" She turned back to the boy, "Whats your name by the way?"

RealityEntity said:
"I actually don't know..." Rea trailed off scratching her neck sheepishly. "I think we'll stay her until tomorrow, pack up our stuff and move to the next city. Shayla, do you think thats okay?" She turned back to the boy, "Whats your name by the way?"
"Jane"

"Okay then." She walked to the far end of the room and showed them two long tables and 3 shelves. "Jane, can you pack the food? It has to be mainly canned goods and granola bars. Oh, and watch the expiration date. Some of those goods may be expired. Here I'll give you a bag." She handed him a travelling bag with a camouflage pattern.

"Shayla," she said, turning to face her, "Plase pack the ammunition and the guns, they might take more than 1 bag so Ill give you 3 of them." She walked to box and pulled put 3 travelling bags.

"Ill prep the car and go get something."

RealityEntity said:
"Okay then." She walked to the far end of the room and showed them two long tables and 3 shelves. "Jane, can you pack the food? It has to be mainly canned goods and granola bars. Oh, and watch the expiration date. Some of those goods may be expired. Here I'll give you a bag." She handed him a travelling bag with a camouflage pattern.
"Shayla," she said, turning to face her, "Plase pack the ammunition and the guns, they might take more than 1 bag so Ill give you 3 of them." She walked to box and pulled put 3 travelling bags.

"Ill prep the car and go get something."
"yes sir!" he starts to look at the food packing the ones she described

Meanwhile, Rea went to the right side of the room, shoving out a cabinet, reavealing a huge vault. She entered a password and after a few clinks and clangs, the vault opened. Rea grabbed a duffel bag and started to stuff anything she can fit inside the bag. Inside the vault were tons of cash. "You never know.." She muttered as she continued to stuff it with cash.

After that, she filled the Humvee with gas, and while waiting she observed her companions. They sure are an odd couple.

"Hey, Jane and Shayla... Are you guys dating or something?"

(Lol Im sorry xD )

"I-I-It's r-r-r-right there.." Angela said, pointing towards the doors on the left from the entrance doors.

@Kenjinx

Hartley looked over to the doors left of the entrance, idly packing away his hat as he thought things over. He walked towards the doors, turning his head towards Angela upon arrival.

"And that's all the note said?" He watched the door, waiting for the girl's reply. He couldn't say that he was surprised by what he had been told, although it didn't make it any better in his eyes.

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
RealityEntity said:
Meanwhile, Rea went to the right side of the room, shoving out a cabinet, reavealing a huge vault. She entered a password and after a few clinks and clangs, the vault opened. Rea grabbed a duffel bag and started to stuff anything she can fit inside the bag. Inside the vault were tons of cash. "You never know.." She muttered as she continued to stuff it with cash.
After that, she filled the Humvee with gas, and while waiting she observed her companions. They sure are an odd couple.

"Hey, Jane and Shayla... Are you guys dating or something?"

(Lol Im sorry xD )
he almost lets the food fall "What?! No-no-no-no-no-no-no... Nothing like that. We arent even friends... we just met like 1 hour ago"

Hartley slowly moved his arm down to his side, bowing his head a bit and drawing his handgun. He faced the wall, pulling the slide back and checking to make sure that a round was chambered before holstering the sidearm and taking up his rifle once more.

"All right." Hartley gave a small nod, unsure of what would come next. He wasn't sure what the right thing to do was, but he figured it'd be best to at least do something.

"I... guess it would be best to check. See if it's safe." He mumbled out the last few words. "If that's all right."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back