• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
((dang, this RP goes fast, Conquest needs to chill))

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Yup, also HI!)

[/QUOTE]
((Also, hi! I was in this RP a LOOONG time ago, like back on page 45. I'm trying to get back into it, nice to meet you (^.^)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace twitched before getting up "I NEED MY CIGARETTE!" She said running around, she found one and hid it. She placed the badanna on her face, it showed a smile but she was softly sobbing.

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Naomi Nakashima]((dang, this RP goes fast, Conquest needs to chill))
((Also, hi! I was in this RP a LOOONG time ago, like back on page 45. I'm trying to get back into it, nice to meet you (^.^)))

[/QUOTE]
((I've been here since page 92, and I plan to be here even when we get to 1000))

Harmony

She had woke up by now and conquest abandoned her to deal with this just to be cruel. She sits there in the bed crying, over what happened and if she could have avoided it. All it took was conquest to be in control for 10 minutes for it to turn into this. I sit there wanting to die, conquest ruined everything... I was happy until she came around.

Peace walked back "You ok, I am so sorry. I may have done something horrible," she said shaking, she regret what Conquest had done.

@Yappi

Harmony

"I-it's ok" I say curled up, I put on the jacket "What happened... Conquest makes my memory blurry... Yet so clear" I say shaking

Harmony

I sit next to him "I'm so sorry, don't blame yourself. It's conquest faults and no one else's" I say before taking out some pills from my bag. The pain killers, I eat 4 of the gummies and calm down. "Peace, don't cry." I say tears forming

Peace kissed her "What the fuck have I been through." Threat said crying and looking down "What will I tell my mom," he said putting his head in his hands.

@Yappi

As Lucas ran, he heard that man say something like 'Thanks kid' or something. He chuckled a bit, yelling "It's no problem, I don't like that type of soup anyway" and "I prefer chicken noodle" back at the man. Maybe being thank lightened his mood? Oh well, he kept running onward—hoping a safer base wasn't that far away. Boy, was he ever tired.

@Yappi

Harmony

"I don't know... The truth I guess." I say looking down "I need to talk to someone" I say going to Amys room knocking on the door.

Harmony

I grab my head "I need something to say.. Conquest messed up really bad and I need someone to talk to" I say sitting down. "conquest... Did stuff to peace, stuff that he didn't want and she's making me suffer from it"

Yappi said:
AJ
I nudge my head to a bandit corpse about 50 meters away, it's a bandit. I sigh, do you understand sign language? I sign with a hope she does
Miya stares blankly at his hands and tilted her head. She blinks a couple times then nods at him. "Sure do!" She said happily.

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina nodded slowly "Ah...Okay..." She didn't really know what to say in response to her story, she felt a little awkward. Though that feeling was quickly kicked to the side when she asked about her hair "O-Oh, r-right" she laughed a little "My hair is actually strawberry blonde... I dyed it for charity along with a few classmates before all this zombie stuff started...turns out it was more permanent than I thought..." She answered before looking at AJ for a brief moment then Amber "He got his vocal chords stabbed by some psycho" she said with a nod.

@Yappi

@CellistCat606

-=\Amber/=-

Amber nodded to show understandment even though she had no idea on what the definition of charity or what a vocal cord was.
"So I'm assuming you get called nicknames like cupcake, srawberry, flower and much more, right? Or are you just so lucky that no one calls you names based on your appearance even if you're wearing a bright orange jumpsuit?" Amber didn't know why she included that last part, maybe she added it to see if the girl could realize she used to wear an orange jumpsuit, or maybe because that was the best analogy she could think up at the time. She then noticed that AJ had disappeared wonder where he is, she thought to herself.

AJ

I grin happily at this information,I sit down in a pew and sign Miya, I Just want you to know I'm sorry for all that happened. I know it caused you much strife.

@Mira1

CellistCat606 said:

-=\Amber/=-

Amber nodded to show understandment even though she had no idea on what the definition of charity or what a vocal cord was.
"So I'm assuming you get called nicknames like cupcake, srawberry, flower and much more, right? Or are you just so lucky that no one calls you names based on your appearance even if you're wearing a bright orange jumpsuit?" Amber didn't know why she included that last part, maybe she added it to see if the girl could realize she used to wear an orange jumpsuit, or maybe because that was the best analogy she could think up at the time. She then noticed that AJ had disappeared wonder where he is, she thought to herself.

~*Melina Herford*~

"Hmmm, too often" she laughed somewhat sheepishly "Though I uh, never was in an orange jumpsuit... Guess you're talking from experience?" She said tilting her head a little, she wasn't sure if she was but why else would someone bring it up?

@CellistCat606

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

"Hmmm, too often" she laughed somewhat sheepishly "Though I uh, never was in an orange jumpsuit... Guess you're talking from experience?" She said tilting her head a little, she wasn't sure if she was but why else would someone bring it up?

@CellistCat606

Joe (read his CS for more but he is a serial killer)

I approach the church, I see 2 people talking out front. I put on my 'happy survivor facade' and I walk up to the two, wearing a suit and top hat. My dad always said 'If I die, I'll die nicely dressed'... Before I killed him that is. I get a grin that would fool anyone.

Yappi said:
Joe (read his CS for more but he is a serial killer)
I approach the church, I see 2 people talking out front. I put on my 'happy survivor facade' and I walk up to the two, wearing a suit and top hat. My dad always said 'If I die, I'll die nicely dressed'... Before I killed him that is. I get a grin that would fool anyone.
((Uh, Melina had already met him before so his 'facade' won't work xD ))

Miya giggles and kisses his forehead. "It's okay AJ, I know it's not your fault." She said with a weak smile. She was so happy to feel upset, she had her aj back and that's all that matters.

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
Miya giggles and kisses his forehead. "It's okay AJ, I know it's not your fault." She said with a weak smile. She was so happy to feel upset, she had her aj back and that's all that matters.
@Yappi
AJ

I kiss her on the lips when she goes for the forehead kiss. I have a smile on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back