• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas immediately pulled out his gun at the voice, shakily aiming for the stranger's head "P-Please tell me you're not a scavenger" he muttered, this day just kept getting worse. "I'll shoot of I h-have to, don't make me!" He really didn't want to harm another human, but he also didn't want to die "I've had enough crap for one day"

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe

"It's ok kid, I'll go away" he's not worth it

Harmony

I start to see a path to the church, "Mister, I hope I'll see you again. My group is here, thanks for saving me" I say happily, I need some new clothes. All I'm wearing is a oversized hoodie that barely covers over my waist

Peace had woken up, she smied "Another day, another murder," she said smiling. She twirled her knife and sat near the front, whistling.

Jason sat on a pew writing something in a burnt journal. He had a camera on his side and smiled, he had many pictures in the journal and wanted to do the same with the group.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Peace had woken up, she smied "Another day, another murder," she said smiling. She twirled her knife and sat near the front, whistling.

[/QUOTE]
Harmony

I walk into the church, I try to avoid Peace as he will ask why I have almost no clothes on. I try to drag my hoodie over my waist

Peace jumped to her feet and grabbed her shoulder. She frowned "Where are your clothes, happy to see me," she said swirving her and puting them forehead to forehead.

@Yappi

"Yeah, you better" Lucas mumbled, childishly as he lowered his gun "Still if you want food or anything, here" the tween reached into his backpack without taking his eyes off the man and pulled out a soup can. Throwing it to the man, he gave an irritated groan "Take that as a way of saying you won't bother me again, okay?" he groaned a bit, backing off a few feet before running the opposite way. This, he hoped, was the last of his troubles for the day.

@Yappi

Harmony

I start I walk faster, trying to outrun peace. I sit down in the back of the church in a curled up ball, I don't have any clothes left. That was my last pair and that son of a bitch ruined em...

Harmony

"There's a lot wrong love, that was my last pair of clothes, I was molested by some sicko!! And it seems that for some reason m my hoodie keeps getting shorter and this is the only piece of clothing I have... I'm out of everything.." I say distressed,

Peace gave her, her giant jacket. Underneath revealed a shirt with a sane Nikki, Threat and a man with a cowboy hat saying 'Our weekend in Mexico'. She kissed her head "I'm so sorry, I should have been there." She said letting tears run down her cheeks.

@Yappi

Harmony

I hold this jacket before wrapping it around me... I've long bee past the point of crying, I don't know how to cope... Maybe i should let conquest.

Peace picked her up and place her on her bed. She gave a weak smile "I'll be here for you love," she said going over and getting her some clothes. "These are what I use to wear, you can have them if you want," she said placing them on the bed

@Yappi

Conquest

"You know love, I know you have been eyeing me. Barely anything on... You can stop being nice now" I say with a villainous smile

Peace frowned "Why would I do anything to you. I love you but I refuse to play with you while this has happend," she said sitting down next to her.

@Yappi

Conquest

"I am doing great, I just want you right... now!" I say flipping the sheets over him and holding him down sitting on top of him. I slowly trailing my hand over his belly. I get real close to his ear "Just accept it" I say smiling half insanely

(It's conquest, she is sort of a alternate personality. Everything bottled up and wrong with Harmony all in one little miniature bottle)

Conquest

"Never call me on a bluff" I say grabbing him at his crotch, kissing him while stealthly undoing his belt "Now for the real fun"

Peace smiled "You'll have my three parents on your ass." She said looking down at her belt "You're a horny daughter of a bitch," she said smirking.

@Yappi

Conquest

"Don't blame Harmony, names conquest." I say smiling,

-fade to black-

I sit there asleep a grin on my face, Harmony was fighting for it not to happen the whole time. But I shut her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back