• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

"Don't let that get you down, after all who knows. ~Besides it can always be more~ I purr that last part.

~*Melina Herford*~

tumblr_nwapdcjvdJ1sfqz8qo4_250.gif

Melina blushed a light pink from embarrassment when she realised she didn't speak. Ah, how rude of her, forgetting to greet the girl, she mentally scolded herself for being unsocial. "U-Uhm, H-Hi" she stammered out, fixing her glasses properly onto her face. "I-Im Melina, this is AJ, he uh, can't talk anymore" she explained to the girl, trying not to seem threatened by the scythe the girl had, where on earth were people getting these crazy weapons, all she had was a knife...

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

tumblr_nwapdcjvdJ1sfqz8qo4_250.gif

Melina blushed a light pink from embarrassment when she realised she didn't speak. Ah, how rude of her, forgetting to greet the girl, she mentally scolded herself for being unsocial. "U-Uhm, H-Hi" she stammered out, fixing her glasses properly onto her face. "I-Im Melina, this is AJ, he uh, can't talk anymore" she explained to the girl, trying not to seem threatened by the scythe the girl had, where on earth were people getting these crazy weapons, all she had was a knife...

@Yappi

@CellistCat606

((Sorry forgot tags))

"Look, I don't wanna see you two...flirt. How about we go, Harmony. I can't watch two kids at once."

Jay looked uneasily around, checking for geeks. There were a few trying to get into a store, but they were busy.

Then he realized the kids were gone.

"Shit! Dammit!'

The noise attracted the geeks, and they stumbled after him as he ran quickly back, retracing his steps.

@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmo

Quillicious said:
"Look, I don't wanna see you two...flirt. How about we go, Harmony. I can't watch two kids at once."
Jay looked uneasily around, checking for geeks. There were a few trying to get into a store, but they were busy.

Then he realized the kids were gone.

"Shit! Dammit!'

The noise attracted the geeks, and they stumbled after him as he ran quickly back, retracing his steps.

@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima
harmony

I hear him approaching, I don't care. I trail my hand down his stomach, I forcefully kiss him. I am in a alley, my legs are visible from outside the alley @Quillicious

Harmony

I stand up with a villainous smile, I stand innocently with my knees together "Awww, I was having fun..." I say jokingly

Quillicious said:
He shook his head and grabbed her arm.
"We're leaving. Now."

He left the alley, along with the kid, taking Harmony with him.

@Yappi
Harmony

I say sadly "Ok...." I say walking with him "I'm not sorry" I say with a smile

CellistCat606 said:
"If life isn't fair, make it."

View attachment 256595

Name: Amber

Nick: Six Year Old Killer

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 4'0

Crush: Girl has never had a crush so if she had one she never would know

Personality: Amber is not one to be sentimental she'd rather laugh but would keep it to herself (even though being rude isn't something she hesitates on). She most likely will be seen teasing (just as a joke) or pulling pranks. She acts tough because she is tough okay or do I need to repeat myself? Sometimes Amber thinks that if she acted like a shy, kind, innocent girl, that she will probably will be helped more than if she acted like herself. Don't get on her bad side she has a HUGE temper.

Weapons: Her bracelet (it's the sharpest thing she can have because of her predicament).

Leader of some sort of group: Was a leader of a couple of fellow prisoners at one point.

Likes: Being in charge, Joking around, Being better than someone, Having a good laugh, prisoners she knows.

Dislikes: Pets, cops, people of the law, and people who act all overprotective with her.

Bio: Amber was a normal girl. She was mostly kind, joyful, cheery, & empathetic. She never knew her parents since she was an orphan. One day when Amber was 6 years old she woke up to seeing cops looking around for clues of who murdered all the other orphans last night. Amber was the only orphan to survive the attack which made her highly suspicious to the police. The owner of the orphanage also recalled last seeing Amber holding a knife, the owner took it away from Amber and put it on the counter so Amber wouldn't hurt herself. Amber got upset at this and immediately ran to where she slept sobbing. The case was then immediately closed because the cops thought they had found the killer whom was Amber(was it Amber or someone else? not even Amber knows) because they found no evidence otherwise. Amber then spent her life getting pushed around by the other prisoners for being only a measly 6 year old. Ten years went by and Amber's personality changed from a nice little girl to a rude teenager. Amber gained respect from the other prisoners by getting stronger and faster, soon she had her own group! They were planning an escape route when the zombies attacked. Out of confusion the group split up and Amber was on her own. Except a cop found her 3 days later and hand cuffed her so he could bring her back. When the cop was at the gate to the jail he got a surprise sneak attack from the back. Seeing her chance Amber escaped the cop, but is still unable to take off her hand cuffs. So now Amber is looking for helpful survivors before the zombies get her.

Other: Amber can be seen with bruises and cuts everywhere on her from the brawls she had with the other prisoners. Her height and speed lets her be able to go into small places fast. She also is best with a two handed weapon.
-=\Amber/=-

Amber watched AJ do some movements with his hand and show off his necks with some scars on it
I'm sorry but I don't understand your secret language she thought to herself. She then noticed the girl speak up stating that she was Melanie and that AJ was mute. "Okay, also just in case you guys didn't know I'm from that building over there, wait you can't see it from here. DANG IT!" Amber stomped her foot on the ground in frustration.

"Anyways my name is Amber, just Amber, becuase I assume you don't need to hear the sob story about being an orphan who never got adopted again for the hundredth time." Amber looked away and mumbled "Because it happens to everyone, especially people who are like me." She then turned back to them "What's with the pink hair (for Melanie) and why are you now mute becuase I remember you clearly yelling some months in the past (for AJ)." She then spun around her scythe behind her back.

-=-=((
@Yappi and @Nona))=-=-

Lucas gasped for air, standing us shakily and running behind Jay for protection "W-Why would you do that?" he asked, a bit terrified "I don't even know your n-name yet!" This girl was insane, it all sense of the word. Maybe, she was lying about don't caring if I saved her? And this is my punishment? Lucas was completely flustered at this whole situation; though, this was the first time he'd ever done that with a girl. He wanted to wait until he found the right girl, but she...she already has someone! He wasn't even significant to her, so he didn't care if he was cute to her!

@Quillicious

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps I would be better alone..., Lucas thought as he picked up his heavy backpack that had been dropped during the struggle. "Okay, then..." he told them, faking a smile "I'll be fine on my own though! I still have to find my family after all!" He then started to run, waving back as he ran from the group. He'd hopefully find a group where no one would get that intense too.

@Yappi

@Quillicious

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina nodded slowly "Ah...Okay..." She didn't really know what to say in response to her story, she felt a little awkward. Though that feeling was quickly kicked to the side when she asked about her hair "O-Oh, r-right" she laughed a little "My hair is actually strawberry blonde... I dyed it for charity along with a few classmates before all this zombie stuff started...turns out it was more permanent than I thought..." She answered before looking at AJ for a brief moment then Amber "He got his vocal chords stabbed by some psycho" she said with a nod.

@Yappi

@CellistCat606

Harmony

I pull at his arm, trying to get free. "This is exactly what I should be doing" I say with a half crazy smile "Aww he left... How much further will we have to go?"

@Quillicious

Harmony

I calm down after a moment... I sigh "ok... I'll come with you. It's not worth it." I say smiling regulary. I follow the man, a little ashamed

Yappi said:
Harmony
"I lost track of my home miles ago, And im sorry that im a bit insane ok! But i need somewhere to stay so i dont become a zombie pinata.. unless if thats what you want..." i say getting progressively more sad

@iiCupcakeCraver

Shark

I hum a church song as i walk down the street

@Demon Slayer

( one question, @Salex are you still Rping on here @Mira1 , @Shammy the Shamrock )
((Nope never coming back to rp here again.))

jk I'm gonna rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back