• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya rises from her sleep under a tree and sighed some. Still upset with what happened to AJ. She walks into the church and looks around, not seeing him immediately. She sits down on a pew and curls up, sobbing slightly from memories.

((@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock @anyonee else that may be near the church))

AJ

I hear Someone crying from outside of the church. I walk oit and see Miya on a tree, I walk up to her and hug her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
AJ
I hear Someone crying from outside of the church. I walk oit and see Miya on a tree, I walk up to her and hug her.
Miya looks up and sees aj hugging her, causing to cry more thinking that he was still someone's pet. Nevertheless she hugs him back. "Thanks AJ..." she said quietly.

Mira1 said:
Miya looks up and sees aj hugging her, causing to cry more thinking that he was still someone's pet. Nevertheless she hugs him back. "Thanks AJ..." she said quietly.
AJ

I speak, though it hurts to "No problem " I say standing up on my own 2 legs. A grin on my face

Miya looks at him with disbelief. She smiled and stands with him, hugging him once more. "You're back! I'm so happy you're back." She said in a suddenly cheerful voice.

Miya grabbed his hands gently and smiled up at him. She knew he was mute but decided not to let that get in her way. "I love you aj." She said and kissed him.

@Yappi

AJ

I kiss her with a smile, I love the new her. It works perfectly as I am getting more sane and I am still Miya's... No matter what happens. @Mira1

She smiled at him, showing her inner sane side. It didn't happen often, only when around him did she want to show she could be good too. She tilted her head and chuckled. "So... what happened to the church?" She said looking around at the church.

@Yappi

((Yeah, I read through some I didn't just enter with no prior knowledge.))

AJ

I nudge my head to a bandit corpse about 50 meters away, it's a bandit. I sigh, do you understand sign language? I sign with a hope she does

Joe

I see a kid moving about the city, I see a perfect chance to strike.. I grab my barbers razor and put on my 'happy survivor getup' I approach the kid "Hey kid, ya lost?" @Naomi Nakashima

Marcus

I wake up in a tree, riddled with bullets. They were patched

Up by that nice women... I go back down to my camp, it's still intact. I start some food on the fire and cook some jerky.

Johny

I am out scavenging, I see a man approach a kid. I pull my rifle and watch the two.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Sorry i've been out for so long, im in a hotel. Living the dream (B'))

[/QUOTE]
(Ok, well let me say something. Harmony was molested, saved and had her knife taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back