• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber

Amber found it a bit annoying to see that no one had responded to her,
wow, so me being social is such a shock that everyone stops and stares in awe, great... Amber rolled her eyes at the ground and then responded, "Either I take my business out of here or one of you guys say something." Amber noticed the girl was looking at her she gave the girl a confused look then looked away and waited for either one of them to respond.

-=-=((
@Yappi and @Nona))=-=-

-=-=((Sorry about being inactive I was in something that was only supposed to last for 20 minutes, it lasted for 2 hours...))=-=-

Harmony

"No he killed the other man, he's nice" I say getting closer by the second "~But don't care about him~"

Lucas could barely believe this girl, she had just gotten assaulted and here she was flirting with him. He blushed even harder as the red-head closed in on him, he had to think of something else. "W-we should, uh" he started, moving away from her nervously "Find some shelter before more of those undead things come out!"

@Yappi

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

I pounce on him holding him down by the shoulders "They won't intterupt, there are no dead for miles" I say in his ear "you know that you want a piece" I say holding him down playfully biting on his neck. I'm not really wanting to commit, but it's fun watching him struggle.

(Bruh; whoa, whoa,whoa. Hold up now, isn't @Quillicious right there next to us? xD I don't think we should be going too far)

Lucas groaned a bit, trying to push her off best he could "H-Hey! Sto-ah-p! I don't even know your name ye-et" he protested, looking over at Jay "Tha-ah-t man's right t-there!" His mind was whirling around at what was happening to him, it was all going so fast. Still, some part of him was actually enjoying it. This girl was pretty good looking after all, but he's pretty sure that they should at least be dating before this kind of stuff should happen.

@Yappi

Harmony

"He's long gone, far enough not to hear ya" I say chuckling "Your seeing things, besides I already have someone I truly dedicate my heart to, your just a little treat" I say grabbing him making sure he can't get free (I snuck off when he wasn't looking, he's about a mile- half mile away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back