• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nona said:
AJ

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina's gaze stopped moving along the pages of her book when she felt someone move in her direction. Blinking a few times she closed over the book and looked over at AJ "Ah, hello" she said quietly, she tilted her head slowly when she noticed he was sitting like normal and smiling.

I sit there humming, happy to be alive

Harmony

I stand up weakly, I see the door is broken (this gonna be a bait n switch) I weakly try to bust down the door. I get it cracked open and I walk through looking for a exit.

Quillicious said:
((Shit happened, man...shit happened...
*rocks back and forth in the fetal position*

*lets out a small sob*

Where did it all go so wrong...? Where...?))
(Welcome to life baitch)

Quill is lying on the floor, dead. His bike helmet has multiple holes in it, along with his chest. A guy with dark brown hair is looting through his stuff, a pistol in hand.

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina blinked a few times "AJ?..." She stared at him he was humming...didn't he have no voice now though? Huh... "You're not a dog anymore...right?" She asked curiously as she lifted the book she was holding to put in her bag.

@Yappi

Quillicious said:
Quill is lying on the floor, dead. His bike helmet has multiple holes in it, along with his chest. A guy with dark brown hair is looting through his stuff, a pistol in hand.
((Woohoo, the wicked witch is dead! Don't know where I can join in anymore though ^u^'))

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

I look at the body with a muffled scream. I cover my mouth and try to sneak out of the building without the bandit noticing.

The man turned around. His eyes went wide and his face paled.

"Oh sh-"

He stopped himself since he saw she was a kid.

"Is this...your d-dad...?"

Lucas shuddered, finding shelter not to far away from that scene in a dumpster. Despite how much he ran, he didn't get far through his tears and he could still hear terrifying screaming in his head. He curled in a ball, shaking visibly as more tears flowed as guilt crept into his mind. I'm a coward! Why didn't I do something more?

Harmony

"N-no he was a very bad man" I say holding out my arms and the rope burn shows "Tha-thank you" I almost start to cry

"Jesus..."

He was hesitant in doing so, but he held his hand out for her to hold.

"I can bring you back to my place. Or do you have some friends near by?"

Harmony

I have no idea where I am... I'm weak and disarmed so I won't last long alone. I hold his hand "I'll go with you" I say nervous, I shouldn't be trusting him but I have little choice

Quillicious said:

-=-=((That's the fastest I've ever seen someone's character killed off

xD ...Also if you're going to use the new character as your new main character I believe you need to make a CS for him.))=-=-

"It's fine. I won't hurt you."

He smiled weakly. He didn't really know what to do since this guy probably raped her. He walked out, making sure she was close behind.

"My name's Jay. What's yours?"

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((That's the fastest I've ever seen someone's character killed off

xD ...Also if you're going to use the new character as your new main character I believe you need to make a CS for him.))=-=-
I'm gonna. Just a sec.

Harmony

"One second" I put my oversized hoodie on, it goes about 3-4 inches over my waist "ok let's go" I follow behind him jittery. I look shel shocked.

Harmony

I stay silent for a while until I finally talk "He hurt me in more ways than one" I say softly. I continue following him

AJ

I shake my head and use some sign language I have recovered a good bit... Though I still do like eating people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back