• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

"Why are you being so nice?" I ask as I feel the painkillers kick in. I stand up, breathing heavily...

I stand up as well sighing,"I guess cause I understand what it's like to be in your position. Besides, its a freaking apocalypse, the more people alive the better."

Harmony

I sit down and try to regain my strength. When I do I walk away when she's not looking. Stealing the painkillers.

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer]((hey guys, I'm gonna have to drop out for personal reasons. May or may not be back :( ll

[/QUOTE]
(That's a shame... I hope you can come back)

Harmony

I'm exausted I lay down and try to stay awake. I fall asleep from exaustion

Harmony

I wake up and see the man "I'm only eleven you sicko!!!" I say panicking trying to get under the bed

Harmony

She scratches into the lining of the hoodie, her face goes into a insane grin as well as her tone. A grenade is in her hand, "Back off before we all go komblamo!!!" I say with a insane smile t

Lucas had been wondering around for quite awhile when he came across a rather noisy safe house. He heard a girl yelling, presumably for help, but as he went to inspect the door—he found it to be locked. But before he knew it, he heard the girl threatening to blow herself up. He shuddered, he knew he'd have no way of sneaking in quietly. He wanted to intervene on this situation, but he also didn't want to get blown up. Still, some where in his heart, he wanted to take his chances and try the door. Maybe he could pick the lock while they were yelling at one another? Getting out his pocket knife, he awaited the opportunity.

Harmony

"Your a real sicko, go ahead. If I stab ya later it's your fault" I say obviously insane. I give a wink

He forced her onto the bed and yanked the grenade out of her hand, making sure the pin wasn't pulled. He tore her jacket off and threw it away so she couldn't pull anything.

@Yappi

Upon hearing "I'm not afraid of dying" and "Your a real sicko, go ahead. If I stab ya later it's your fault", Lucas felt less motivated to do this. Still, he didn't like what was about to happen. When he heard the creak of the bed, he had really had enough. He bagged on the door as hard as he could "Help! Please help me!" he yelled, trying to sound as distressed as possible. He had a plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

My body would be covered in burn scars from a explosion. From my arms up to my chest and lower neck down to my thigh. I hear someone outside "HELP!!! This mans trying to hurt me!!!" I say trying to kick him off me

The noise had attracted some geeks to the area. Quill had also barred the door, so walkers could enter. He stuffed a cloth into her mouth and retied her wrists, attatching her to the bed frame. After that, he ran his hands along her body, feeling the scars.

"What a shame, these scars don't do a justice to you."

@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima

Quillicious said:
The noise had attracted some geeks to the area. Quill had also barred the door, so walkers could enter. He stuffed a cloth into her mouth and retied her wrists, attatching her to the bed frame. After that, he ran his hands along her body, feeling the scars.
"What a shame, these scars don't do a justice to you."

@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima

-=-=((CellistCat606:-Covers area with police tape that reads fade to black scene- "FADE TO BLACK! PLEASE FADE TO BLACK!" -Holds out a water gun infront of her-))=-=-

-=-=((Also just in case you didn't know this is out of character))=-=-

He jumped at this, there goes his plan. Still, he wasn't about to let this happen to this girl. Looking around himself, he tried to find something to bust down the door with in one shot. Sadly, nothing in sight. That man had a gun, if he tried to pick the lock, he'd be shot! What could he do?! he found himself thinking, He was just a kid! He stared at the door with a distraught look, she was also a kid. Could he really just abandon her and let this happen? Suddenly, he heard the undead around him—Please no! He took out his own gun, shakily looking around himself. He didn't want to die here, but he didn't want to run away from this sick man either and just let this happen.

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((CellistCat606:-Covers area with police tape that reads fade to black scene- "FADE TO BLACK! PLEASE FADE TO BLACK!" -Holds out a water gun infront of her-))=-=-

-=-=((Also just in case you didn't know this is out of character))=-=-

She, uh...still has clothes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back