• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher glared at him proving a point and looked to the ground. "I guess that's true." He mumbled before a smirk reappeared on his face. "So, name or no? Or doth I have to call thee man?" He asked, curious on what he needed to call the man.

~{ @Quillicious }~

Harmony

I scratch at the lining as there is a knife and grenade stitched into the hoodie. "Getting a little overzealous?" Conquest ask. She sits there taking it, having a plan for later.

"Seriously, what's up with the way you talk? It's the twenty first century. Doth thou mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Quill mocked him, pretending to hold a skull in one hand.

"To be or not to be...'

@Demon Slayer

Christopher laughed at his mockery and shook his head. "I am quite aware of the century my good sir." He shakes his head at the man. "I speek the way of the church, does thine have a problem?" He asks tilting his head.

~{ @Quillicious }~

Christopher chuckled and shrugs. "Not like I could have done much if thou disagreed." He said tilting his head. "Thee still refuses to tell me thy name. Is there a reason behind that sir?"

~{ @Quillicious }~

[QUOTE="Naomi Nakashima](I forgot where I was ;n; Can I join in anywhere?))

[/QUOTE]
((Sure, MC Ashton is at a Walmart if you want to do something with that :3))

(I'll start off, just come across her)

Harmony

I try to crawl away but I grab onto a cart. I tips over and echoes across the alleyway. I sit there trying to stand up, I sit there trying to catch my breath.

I was walking down the street cautiously when I heard what sounded like metal hitting the ground. I turn quickly and point my gun slowly walking over towards the noise.

Harmony

I see the women and I try to hide but there's no where to go. I sit there against the ground crying softly, I'm cornered and out of ammo. Not to mention I'm being hunted by some creep.

I see a little girl there and I pause looking at her arm, I cautiously walk over softening my glare into a kind face and lower my gun. "Hey, no need to be afraid little one"

Harmony

I see her approach me and I back up into a wall. I pull a revolver but it's empty, it clicks before I throw it. I have no choice but to trust her.

Harmony

I shakily hold out my arm. It has already been crudely set by Harmony and has a makeshift splint on it.

I nodded my head and took my backpack off. "Lucky for you, I have some painkillers, never know when your gonna need them." I took out two tablets of childrens tyenol and gave them to her grimacing. "Here, there chewables, warning they are grape flavor."

Harmony

I grudgingly eat the tablets. My face scrunched up for a second...they tasted horrible. They don't kick in yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back