• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They laughed and placed her down "Sorry love I got carried away. She really can be, but with this we are starting to feel complete, memories that we both had are slowly coming back together," they said rubbing there head and leaning against the pew.

@Yappi

Harmony

"I feel better this way, though conquest still exist..." I say with a heavy voice "But I'm happy" I lay my head down on his lap smiling.

Quill was running around, bashing in the heads of random zombies. His war cries only attracted more, and his helmet was covered in blood.

"COME AND GET SOME, MOTHERFUCKAS!"

@AnybuddyThatWants

They had already fallen asleep, they snored as one would try and gain control. Threat gained control but just slept, wanting to just rest due to the training of there new body co-op.

Harmony

I poke angel in the eye before going toward the noise. I see a man fighting walkers. I try to hide (she's only 11 so remember that)

Quill's bat connected with a geek's skull, reducing it to a red pulp.

"Whew! That's fun."

He turned to see the little girl and lowered the bat. He walked over and crouched in front of her, pulling up the visor of his helmet.

"Hey, kid. How's tricks?"

@Yappi

Quillicious said:
Quill's bat connected with a geek's skull, reducing it to a red pulp.
"Whew! That's fun."

He turned to see the little girl and lowered the bat. He walked over and crouched in front of her, pulling up the visor of his helmet.

"Hey, kid. How's tricks?"

@Yappi
Harmony

I back away scared into myself into a corner trembling afraid of the blood soaked man, I eventauly try to pull my knife but I drop it.

Quill put his bat into his pack and pulled out a dirty cloth, which he used to wipe his helmet with. He shoved it back in its place after, and held out his hand.

"Hi. I'm Erik, but most people call me Quill."

@Yappi

Harmony

I start to slowly scoot terrified at the machete and the man. "Don't hurt me..." I say softly

Harmony

I scream "Get the away from me!" I stab him in his arm and scoot away... Why did I hide in a corner? I start to hyperventilate.

Luckily, it only pierced his jacket. Unluckily, Harmony backed into a geek.

"Ow! I told you to get over here!"

He leaped at the zombie and stabbed it in the chest.

@Yappi

Harmony

I throw the zombie over me and let him take care of it. "What do you want?" I ask as I see no more zombies behind me. I hit a wall and I hopelessly try to scoot through the wall

"I get it's the apocolypse, but some people have decency."

Quill replaced his machete and snatched Harmony's knife from her. Then he whacked her in the side of the head with the handle of the bat ans knocked her out.

When she woke up, he was gone, but he had left evidence of being there. The puddle of unknown liquid on the floor was an example.

@Yappi

Harmony

I hold up my arm blocking that bat swing. I feel a snap in my left arm. I pull out my revolver "Step back!" I shoot him in the arm "That's your last warning!"

Harmony

I see him flinch and in a split second I shot him again in the gut and a second time in the chest. "JUST STAY DOWN" I say aiming my revolver at his balls

Harmony

I go for the kill shot but it clicks empty,my eyes widen and I start to run as fast as my little legs can take me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back