• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors](Uh... If you're not in a dream world, the church is very, very, very blown up, and we're in the city.)

[/QUOTE]

-=-=((Forgot about the whole blown up part

xD , but wouldn't the basement still be intact? Also I do know that almost everyone's at the city, but thanks anyways for the helpful reminder. (^.^)))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((Forgot about the whole blown up part

xD , but wouldn't the basement still be intact? Also I do know that almost everyone's at the city, but thanks anyways for the helpful reminder. (^.^)))=-=-
(Basement is very much intact. No problem)

She got out of the car once more, seeing ladder going up the side of the building. She climbed it, getting to quite a high point on top of a tall buildings roof. Max leaped to the next building, barely grasping the edges. Earlier she had heard a quiet noise of something near by a window, but she hadn't bothered wasting her time to see if it was more Zombies. She looked over the edge of the tower, getting a good look of the destroyed city covered in litter and bodies. She couldn't really tell movement from here. Maddox sat down on the edge; booted feet dangled. She sat and watched. Just watched. Many thought this was not a hobby, but Max liked to think as if it were. Watching really was one of her favorite things to do. Stare at the ruined city with ruined people. Ruined and innocent people who were turned corrupt.

((Okay I feel dumb I keep getting lost here..where exactly is everyone? .-. I have no idea where to send Melina))

Nona said:
((Okay I feel dumb I keep getting lost here..where exactly is everyone? .-. I have no idea where to send Melina))
(As captured Javasco, his lover is after him I think. The other Johnson brothers are at the church and Harmony is kinda going insane in the church.)

Yappi said:
(Sure, just kill Jack and reverse phychological damage)
(Well, killing a torturer could be fulfilling to watch, but it could bring PTSD. Then again, it seems like he's turning into jack. And who the fuck is Javasco?)

(Wrong name, one of the lovers from Demon slayer. He would more than Likly have trouble reintegrating and not to mention his vocal coards being cut. Miras char Miya is also a torturer, Jack would be tough for AJ though as he has been brainwashed to pretty much obey him as a god)

large.jpg
[/URL]
Name: Javisco

Nick: Hyena

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 6'0

Crush: You don't want to know

Personality: Will be discovered in rp

Weapons: A knife and his teeth which have been sharpened enough to rip flesh.

Leader of some sort of group:.

Dislikes: (Optional): Will discover in Rp.

Bio: (Optional):

Other: (Optional): Has 4 Hyenas

@Libra259
-=-=((+This guy's a cannibal, he enjoys drinking blood, and cold hearted.))=-=-

Yappi said:
(Wrong name, one of the lovers from Demon slayer. He would more than Likly have trouble reintegrating and not to mention his vocal coards being cut. Miras char Miya is also a torturer, Jack would be tough for AJ though as he has been brainwashed to pretty much obey him as a god)
(Its Jericho. Not Javisco.)

@Demon Slayer[/URL]
Yappi said:
AJ
I hear people moving through the apartment, I take some cloreform from my bag and Knock him out. I open up the window and see how long of a drop it is... 4 story's. I curl up next to Javascos leg, making sure the leash is on my neck. I make sure Javasco is holding it.

@Demon Slayer @Surprise Meteors
((Jericho**))

"You're damn right I am." He said with a growling tone. He brought the spear to he door where his lover was in and hit the handle. After it was loose he quickly kicked the for down. "Where the hell is he!" I bark out, my head scanning the room.

(Thought I posted already,opps)

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer](This isn't my account! It's my friends. Remember the one that told you my real name)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((I knew I remembered you from somewhere!))=-=-

(?)

???

When he takes off my hoodie there is a long slash across her cheek. She smiles and laughs at him with a chilling smile.I start to walk to th back of the church, I put my hood back on and start to twirl the knife with both hands despite the multiple lacerations on my hand.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Peace ran up and grabbed her by the shoulders "What are you! Where is my Chaos, who did this to you," she said keeping a tight grip, staring at the wounds.

@Yappi

???

I push the 'kid' off "I'm not your Choas nor Harmony, I don't have a name" I grab him with a iron grip around the throat "I'm Harmonys Threat" I say with a laughter "Only she struggles to contain me, Choas is a figment of-" my face goes into a nearly chilled look, a look that could scare anyone "me"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat became scared and Peace became angry "GET OFF OF US!" They yelled in unison. Peace gained control, she felt helpless "I..want..her..back," she said grabbing her knife and letting it dangle.

@Yappi

????

"Ok, enjoy her while you got her"

I jam the knife into my gut with a cruel wispy laugh that turns in Chaos crying

Choas

I scream in pain as I crawl to Peace "Help..." Is all she can muster, it won't kill her but it's was meant to put her in as much pain as possible. She holds the knife in her gut, hopelessly trying to pull it out. Blood drips across the old wood as she leaves a trail going to Peace.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back