• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

I go out the gate, I sneak out of the gate and go to the church with my backpack on. My hoodie is covering my eyes in the shade, I look almost insane. The sleeves go over my arms, I walk into the half burned church with no expression.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat broke through the hatch "VIVA! I AM FREE!" He yelled climbing out to see the almost burn down church. He saw Harmony "WHAT HAPPENED! Why is the church almost burned down," he asked, looking around and moving ash from the hatch.

@Yappi

???(Harmony

I sit down not registering him, my hoodie covers my face. I look at the kid and tilt my head before looking at my hands and I start to restitch knives into my hoodie.

Peace couldn't help but try and talk "L-love, are you ok. You're starting to scare me," she said, something that she never would have said out loud but felt like she needed answers, grabbing her wrist.

@Yappi

???

I stay completely silent, I stand up and put my hood back on. I start to walk to the back of the church, twirling a knife not caring about the multiple cuts lacerating my hands.

Yappi said:
(AJ just wants to screw everything, that and it's one of he's few pleasures in life. 3 people ain't that horny, and with all the torture he's gone through and major personality changes why the h$ not?)
-=-=((Maybe because AJ knows how it feels?))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Maybe because AJ knows how it feels?))=-=-

(He is a hypocrite, he was tortures multiple times and still did it, he has been raped but still does it. He was made into a insane, sane, and into a human personal pet. He lost his sense of morality long ago.)

Yappi said:
AJ
When finished I go to his legs as curl up, I connect a leash to my collar and put it in his hand. I wait for him to wake up

@Demon Slayer
Tears are stained on his face as he sleeps. He hated every minute of it, and didn't know how he would explain it to his love. He slowly awoke with leash in my hand. I whimper slightly and look down at shark and frown. "W-why did you do that..." he said, feeling he needed to ask.

In the middle of the crossfire, a few bandits were running in their direction, hoping to get away from the zombies. The group running past them, one stopped to yell "Horde Inbound!" The bandits were right, there was a tide of zombies heard in the distance, so Leo pulled Ashton with him and ran. Hard. Following the WW2 themed bandits to a particular apartment, they holed up with some of the bandits, who had an turret encampment manned by a knight in medieval armor covering their retreat.

Leo threw a few grenades behind him into the fluid wall of zombies, trampling over one another for their prey. One soldier was too slow, so he unpinned a grenade as a distraction for everyone else to make it safely to the checkpoint.
"You've gotta show me your cars or something soon man, I don't wanna be stuck in the city here." As Leo finished his sentence, one of the soldiers piped up. "I wasn't trained to die like a coward! The enemy is at the gates, and they are hungry! We aren't going to simply wait for them! We'll bring the fight them!" A chorus of cheers broke from the bandits, and the 30 or so men charged to defeat the enemy. Leo wasn't going to be bored. Giving a spear to Ashton, he joined the slaughter, pushing the zombies back from the turret placement and skewering those who got too close to the knight who was fending off the zombies with a great sword. A hoplite flung Greek fire into the crowd, sending them ablaze, thinning the horde.

Soon, the fight was over, and bodies lay all around. Leo exchanged call signs with the rag tag band of "museum raiders" as they called themselves, and let the group of 30 tag along with them for a while.

@Demon Slayer

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashton took the spear and ran into the mob with glee. Ripping into Zombies flesh, killing tons in the hoard. He even pulled out his blade and used that as well, slicing clean through the skull. When the random attack was finished the group had been allowed to tag along. "It's not to far along." He said pointing up the road. "She's a beauty too, I think you will like her." He added as he walts up the road. He caught glimpse of Shark and growled slightly. He knew that his brother was with shark before and they were in the apartment. Without warning he ran to the apartment and used the spear to break the handle off the door,he kicked it down and growled. "Where is my Jericho!" He said, his voice booming through the apartment.

@Yappi @Surprise Meteors

Maddox drove into the city, almost abandoned. She couldn't see much with all of the rubble and heavy pieces of building and trash laying around; though she thought by the looks of it, no one was near. She parked in an old alley, jogging into an empty gas station. She entered the small store front and loaded her pockets quickly with candy bars, energy drinks, water, and some snacks. It really wasn't a healthy way of eating, but it kept her alive, and she was already sort of scrawny. She heard gunshots from afar, but she had grown used to them and didn't think much of them.

Max twisted her head around when a shelf crashed to the ground. 4 Zombies rounded a corner and charged after her like she had disturbed their home. Max gave a muffled yelp and grabbed 3 arrows from her quiver and removing her bow from her side. Her fumbling hands loaded the bow before firing, one getting in a shorter Zombies head and the other 2 getting lodged in the thigh of a tall female Zombie. She kicked the bloody-headed one down, letting it bleed to death. She drew the knives from her pocket and threw them, all 3 landing perfectly in each of their hearts.

Maddox hated killing, she always had. But Zombies were different. they weren't technically 'alive'. If she had to kill whether it be an animal of a real human, she would have a mental breakdown. Max dragged the bodies and threw them in the dumpster in the alley before getting in and sighing, waiting, recollecting herself. She slung the bow back around her body and the arrows away, shoving the knives in her back pocket again.

AJ

I see a girl walking through the city, I look through the window ad I close the shutters. It was noticeable to the trained eye. I go back to my master and hope she goes away. (He's tied up btw)

"Can you at least untie me..." he said in a hurt tone. He was still very embarrassed about what had happened, and hoped that he would be so kind as to untie him at lest.

@Yappi

The apartment was dimly lit, dead zombies strewn across the ground, and the alive ones being easily dispatched by the museum raiders. Even though the zombies outside didn't care, the group kept a keen eye out for any sort of danger. Moving up the stairs, the group of 32 systematically move through each and every floor (Of which there was 15), clearing out 5 rooms at a time, only wasting a few minutes on precious items, and killing stragglers. Soon, they heard struggling and pleading from one doorway. It was a male voice.

"Well mate, i'll let you do the honors of getting your twin back, eh?"

@Demon Slayer

AJ

I hear people moving through the apartment, I take some cloreform from my bag and Knock him out. I open up the window and see how long of a drop it is... 4 story's. I curl up next to Javascos leg, making sure the leash is on my neck. I make sure Javasco is holding it.

@Demon Slayer @Surprise Meteors

CellistCat606 said:
"Maybe there is such thing as being alone or by yourself."

How do you look?

View attachment 282175

What's your Name?

"It's Lucy Brams."

Do you have any Nicknames?

"I get called the occasional Lucy Lu, but that hopefully is it."

What is your sexuality?

"What's yours!? I'm straight but it really couldn't matter any less."

What is your specific Gender?

"Gender or sex? Either way I'm female."

How tall are you?

"4 Feet and 6 1/2 inches... I hear you laughing over there Interviewer!"

When is your birthday?

"July 17th, and I'm 16 years old."

Do you have any crushes?

"No, and I don't need no man!"

How are you like?

"Without thing one and thing two I can be pretty loud, goofy, a sweetie pie, obnoxious, and a good girl (I don't like drugs or alcohol excluding medicine). When I have Raquel and Steven I'm basically a blank slate, because they're like do this! No do that! Mine is better! And so on. So when I have them nearby (which they always are basically) I take a while to respond, act, etc. and talk out loud so they hear me sometimes..."

Do you have any weapons at all?

"Does a good heart count? If not does throwing anything nearby count (I would say so because I got great aim!)?"

Are you a leader of a group?

"Umm, I am command central for their fights?"

What do you like?

"I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, CATS (sadly I sneeze when I'm around them)! I like carving things, not having thing one and thing two pester me, friendly people, people whom are relatable, and new clothing (who doesn't like a new outfit every now and then?)."

What do you dislike?

"Instead of being a lazy bum and saying the exact opposite, I'll write what I mean. I'm not a big fan of dogs, I don't like trying to carve into things that aren't meant to be carved into, having thing one and thing two pester me, mean/creepy/scary/"I'm going to kill you," people, people whom aren't related, trashy clothing, rock music and zombies."

What is your story?

"When I was in preschool no one ever talked to me, I'm not sure why but they told me it's because I always wore the same thing every single day. Since I had no friends I saw two odd people come walking towards me when I was thinking about lunch. The girl said

"Oh I know! how about you ask the teacher for a grilled sandwich! She always has some laying around remember?" I let out a mini shriek and thought how did she know what I was thinking!? The boy next to her responded

"We're imaginary and also for lunch if you get the grilled sandwich from the teacher you'll most likely ask for some later in the future and ending up making her feel bad when she doesn't have any."

"What do you mean? She literally brings 8 more sandwiches each day of the week!"

"She probably doesn't you're just exaggerating." From that moment on I had to live with the two of them. They began to give advice on everything. I couldn't get rid of them, they just kept on butting in whenever they pleased. Sometimes I got so fed up and yelled at them out loud as everyone nearby gave me judging stares.

Also my parents barely made any money. When the outbreak came I was at my first day of High school. When they started peeling in I ran and ran as fast I could away from the school as they started to sing

"You can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man!" In my head. Basically after that I kept on meeting up with a group and then running. So now I hope that someone will help me survive (even though I have imaginary friends).

...Could you describe these 'friends?'

"Oh! Me first! My name is Raquel and I look like the picture below!"

View attachment 282208

"I'm loud, hyper, and quick to answer!"

"I reason based on past, how easy it is, and personal preference, unlike Steven who is all like technically, in the future and blah, blah, blah!"

"...As Raquel said my name is Steven and I look like the young boy below excluding the headset (no idea why they photo shopped it in)."

View attachment 282210

"I'm quiet, calm, empathetic, and take my sweet time before answering."

"Unlike, Raquel, I reason based on what may happen in the future, facts, and instead of personal preference I think of how this will affect everyone else."

I guess that's it. Come and accept her?Or is it a them? Whenever you're ready @JPTheWarrior or @Libra259 .

-=-=)(Lucy)(=-=-

Lucy opened her eyes to see she was in a small cave. Not knowing exactly why she was here she rubbed her eyes for a couple of seconds. Lucy tried her best not to think about anything so she wouldn't gain their attention. As she was getting up she heard snoring from behind her it was Raquel and Steven. Seeing as they were imaginary they would most likely come to her when she was going to make a decision or something of importance. Lucy made a goofy smile to have a bit of time to herself as she looked at the night sky. She chuckled a bit of her own goofiness and started to walk towards the church which was only a couple of yards away.

When she made it to the church there was a wooden door in front of her, she then began to wonder if she should knock.
Raquel: *rubs her eyes* "Just open the door, you don't want to wake anyone up whom may be sleeping right now!" Steven: "You should knock just in case, they may want to know who you are first!" Lucy opened the door as it let out a loud creaking noise. She looked around as the floor boards creaked beneath her footsteps.

The loud sound of an organ getting played horribly could be hear for anyone whom was in close enough proximity. Lucy quickly picked up her hand realizing she had just disturbed the silence. Getting scared of anyone hurting her for waking them up Lucy ran into the basement nearby and hid behind one of the bookshelves.

-=-=((I don't think anyone's online whom would be nearby to Lucy currently but I just wanted to post something since it's been a really long time since I've posted anything RP related(^.^).))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:

-=-=)(Lucy)(=-=-
Lucy opened her eyes to see she was in a small cave. Not knowing exactly why she was here she rubbed her eyes for a couple of seconds. Lucy tried her best not to think about anything so she wouldn't gain their attention. As she was getting up she heard snoring from behind her it was Raquel and Steven. Seeing as they were imaginary they would most likely come to her when she was going to make a decision or something of importance. Lucy made a goofy smile to have a bit of time to herself as she looked at the night sky. She chuckled a bit of her own goofiness and started to walk towards the church which was only a couple of yards away.

When she made it to the church there was a wooden door in front of her, she then began to wonder if she should knock.
Raquel: *rubs her eyes* "Just open the door, you don't want to wake anyone up whom may be sleeping right now!" Steven: "You should knock just in case, they may want to know who you are first!" Lucy opened the door as it let out a loud creaking noise. She looked around as the floor boards creaked beneath her footsteps.

The loud sound of an organ getting played horribly could be hear for anyone whom was in close enough proximity. Lucy quickly picked up her hand realizing she had just disturbed the silence. Getting scared of anyone hurting her for waking them up Lucy ran into the basement nearby and hid behind one of the bookshelves.

-=-=((I don't think anyone's online whom would be nearby to Lucy currently but I just wanted to post something since it's been a really long time since I've posted anything RP related(^.^).))=-=-

(Uh... If you're not in a dream world, the church is very, very, very blown up, and we're in the city.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back