• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jericho raised an eyebrow at him. He was frightened but didn't really show it. He backed up about an inch and chuckled nervously. "So..." he started, not really knowing what to say.

~{ @Yappi }~

AJ

I keep my smile to a smirk, still devilish. I walk with him, a million plans going through his mind.

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

yi0TyqM.gif

Melina nodded then looked at AJ as he curled close to her, just as she was about to talk with the dog boy once more she heard someone else call. She looked up at the two who seemed to be in matching attire? And the man with the icecream truck from before as well. Okay, that was to many people for her at one time to be interacting with. The feeling of Anxiousness washed over her as she looked around at them. "U-Uhm..." She paused, adjusting her glasses and regaining her composure somewhat to look less meek "Hi there..." She said waving a little.

@Yappi

@Surprise meteor

@Demon Slayer

@Surprise Meteors

((Whoops I got your tag wrong :'D))

Nerves get to him as he sees the devilish smirk. Worried he speeds up, eventually breaking into a sprint. He runs into the woods but quickly get handlebared by a low hanging branch. He falls to the ground in a daze and tried to focus his attention on shark.

~{ @Yappi }~

Shark

More trained I easily catched up with him, when he gets tripped. I pounce on him holding him down by staying on top of him and pinning him by the shoulders, I lick my lips.

Jericho looked at him nervously as he was pinned to the ground. "W-what do you want from me?" He asked nervously, scared of what he had in mind.

~{ @Yappi }~

"Okay then, what are we waiting for? Lead the way!" He caught himself in his own excitement, and fished a few more cue-ball grenades and gave some to Ashton. "I'm gonna take a guess you might need these, so you'll pay me back in cars." Shuffling around for a melee weapon of his own, he took his crappily crafted spear and rummaged a few more materials for it. Now his spear was much longer, and he had 5 of them. He walked around, looking for something useful from the bodies of the bandits, he pulled a few harnesses, and used one as a quiver for his spears. He looped the spears through little rungs in his harness, and strapped a few skull-bombs to himself.

"Well, whenever you're ready man."

@Demon Slayer

Last edited by a moderator:
He chuckled nervously and looked to the right, avoiding eye contact. He was truly frightened by shark but tried not to show it. He didn't do to good as he was sweating lightly.

~{ @Yappi }~

Shark

It hurts to talk but I do it anyway "You know exactly what I'll do" I say getting up close to his face, grabbing his jaw and forcing him to face me.

Yappi said:
Shark
It hurts to talk but I do it anyway "You know exactly what I'll do" I say getting up close to his face, grabbing his jaw and forcing him to face me.
(That's not how biology works.)

Ashton smirked and took the cueball grenades. "Thank you." He said and tucked them away. He looked out the church and though of where his apartment was. Once he got the location he patted the mans back politely. "This way my good man." He said walking twoards the city.

Jericho heard him speak and was slightly supprised. He whimpered when his head was forced to look at shark. "Y-yes I believe I do..." he said in a worried tone.

~{ @Yappi @Surprise Meteors }~

Shark

My face changes to one of doubt, I get off the man and immediately kick him across the jaw knocking him out.

AJ

I drag him off to a apartment, I tie him up into a chair and sit down. All exept for the tying on all fours.

He slowly wakes up seeing he is sitting in a chair. He attempts to stand but quickly finds that he can't. He starts to panic and struggle in the bindings, he stops struggling when he sees shark infront of him. He lets out a low frightened whine. "W-why are you doing this..." he manages to squeek out.

@Yappi

"Oh boy! So many zombies, cars, buses, trains, buildings and..." He didn't know what else to say, so he shut himself up. They stopped at Home Depots and other hardware stores along the way for supplies and (hopefully) food. As they made their way into the city, it was clear that it wasn't a safe place to be, as there was continual gunfire, and moans of the dead. Walking through alleyways, they saw bandits walking backwards as zombies rushed them down.

"We need to get to wherever this place is and soon. I don't wanna be caught out here in the middle of the night." Leo threw a bomb into an alleyway, and cleared out a few zombies that were hiding in wait for prey.

I struggle in the kiss but find myself accepting it. I sigh when in let's go of me and watch in fear as he walks behind the chair. "Please... don't make me do this." He said in a weak voice, part of him wanted it but another didn't because he wasn't his love.

@Yappi

AJ

When finished I go to his legs as curl up, I connect a leash to my collar and put it in his hand. I wait for him to wake up

@Demon Slayer

Last edited by a moderator:
(AJ just wants to screw everything, that and it's one of he's few pleasures in life. 3 people ain't that horny, and with all the torture he's gone through and major personality changes why the hell not?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back