• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace ran inside and came back with bandage wrap, she wrapped around the wound, putting pressure on it. She looked at Chaos "Love, are you ok," she asked picking her up and taking her down the hatch.

@Yappi

Chaos///???

I look at him "I don't know anymore " she says a eye twitching "what's going on?" She says obvious signs of him showing up, "I'm- I'm... Choas, right? I don't know anymore" she is on a ramble "your here love, I'm ok.. I think"

Yappi said:
Chaos///???
I look at him "I don't know anymore " she says a eye twitching "what's going on?" She says obvious signs of him showing up, "I'm- I'm... Choas, right? I don't know anymore" she is on a ramble "your here love, I'm ok.. I think"
@Shammy the Shamrock

Peace placed her on the bed and sat up on it. "Please, I don't want to lose you, if you were gone I would die." She said kissing her and letting tears run down her face. She held her head "Whoever it was, I HATE!" She said hitting her head on the pillow.

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](does anyone know what has been happening i just got back!)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Welcome back! (I don't know when you left during the time I was taking my Roleplaying break so I can't help you there.)) )=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](does anyone know what has been happening i just got back!)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((I could explain what's happening right now if you want?))=-=-

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer]
((Jericho**))
"You're damn right I am." He said with a growling tone. He brought the spear to he door where his lover was in and hit the handle. After it was loose he quickly kicked the for down. "Where the hell is he!" I bark out, my head scanning the room.

(Thought I posted already,opps)

[/QUOTE]
And so, as the door collapsed, all 32 men poured into the room, observing the two occupants. One of them clearly bound, whilst holding a sleeping Mad Dog.

"I... Uh... Is this what your brother is into? Because this is pretty fucked up in my opinion." Some murmuring about the fetish at hand was taken, but was quickly ended. "Well? Cut him out already!" A viking chopped the bindings on Jericho, then picked up the unconscious body, undoing the leash wrapped on his hand as well. He turned to Ashton. "Well, do you want to carry your twin or not?" He dropped him into Ashton's arms, and let Leo forge back into the apartment halls, leading the group.

Ashton rolls his eyes at what he said about Jericho's strange fetish. The thing that made him mad was the fact that 'mad dog' had actually gone as far as to force it onto him. He let out a low growl as he heald his lover in his hands. He smiled and placed a kiss on the unconscious Jericho's forehead. He wanted to kill shark but knew he didn't have it in him. He simply turned and walked out with the others. He would get shark back, but that would be for another time.

Turner was in the small house he called his home it was quiet with his family safe in the walls of the 'city' if you can even call it that his members are dwindling and food shortages aren't helping so he himself would go to scavenge and at this time it would be near impossible to get back before dark his son then walked in his quarters "your bag is packed father..." he only nods at the boy and walks to the exit and picks his bag up and leaves the walls around his 'home'

(does anyone want to find him?)

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ

I jump out of the apartment, I land on some mattresses. I hear a crack... Broken ribs. I run on all fours into a man. The collar around my neck jingling

Turner falls to the ground hard with a grunt he sees the man like thing "what ...are you?"

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer]((Raises hand))

[/QUOTE]
(Wups, when I clicked follow I also clicked ignore... That may explain why I saw zero of your post -shoots self out of embarrassment-)

AJ

I run away, seeing the man as a threat and I go back to the apartment to the men. I hang my head in shame, but under the hair is a smile

Jericho wakes quickly and jumps from Ashton's arms in fear.

Ashton looks at him shocked. "S-sweetie what's the matter?" He asked, worried for his love.

Jericho bows his head and quickly sprints off, making is way over to Shark. He hugs aj and frowns at Ashton.

Ashton lowered his head, a single tear falling from his face. "Why must you do this Jericho, I thought what we had was special."

Jericho looks away, not wanting to be seen by him.

Ashton growls and walks off. "Figures you would go with a meet mutt. Traitor." He mumbles.

Jericho watches him walk away and frowns some, but looks back at shark with a smile. He hugs shark and places a kiss on his forehead.

@Yappi

((Why, why would you ignore me *fake cry*))

(Walk into the apartment, here I'll help you out)

???

I sneak out of the church while Peace is sleeping, I go into the city. After a long time I see a women, I let Harmony control from here "Hey there miss!" (She's 12 so ye).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back