• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
(Ahh shark learned from Jack well)
Shark

I go to his legs and curl up, I place a leash at his hand. I nod at him, I look at Ashton. I don't give a shit!
Jericho smiled at Shark and ran his hand through his hair. "Shark, why do you have a leash on you?" He asked with curiosity in his tone.

Yappi said:
(Walk into the apartment, here I'll help you out)
???

I sneak out of the church while Peace is sleeping, I go into the city. After a long time I see a women, I let Harmony control from here "Hey there miss!" (She's 12 so ye).
@iiCupcakeCraver

Yappi said:
Shark
I point to him, I hand him the leash. I connect the leash to my collar.
@Demon Slayer

He raises an eyebrow. "You want to go for a walk?" He asks, not understanding what shark is trying to say. He holds the leash but does nothing with it.

~{ @Yappi }~

Maddox spun around, alarmed. Her white-knuckled grip on the throwing knife tightened, ready to throw. She automatically realized it was a young girl and lowered the onyx blade. "What do you want?" Her eyes were blazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
???

What a bitch "I just found you out here alone, I have some food on me. Want some?" She subconsciously kept a tight grip on her knife her hoodie.

Shark

He muttered this word "Master" before going to his legs. He curls up.

Jericho tilts his head as he looks at the leash. He chuckled and shrugs. "Okay, I'll do my best." He said and layed near him. "What happened to your old master? Oh, if it hurts to talk you can write, or sign language works too though I'm not the best at reading it."

~{ @Yappi }~

She dodged the question, she had some in the truck by the alley. "What are you doing out here little girl?" Her voice was harsh and commanding. Max could easily take this girl down and found no need to keep holding the knife. She shoved it away in her back pocket and gave the girl a cold stare while she kept her pale fingers wrapped around the loops on the side of her ripped skinny jeans.

iiCupcakeCraver said:
She dodged the question, she had some in the truck by the alley. "What are you doing out here little girl?" Her voice was harsh and commanding. Max could easily take this girl down and found no need to keep holding the knife. She shoved it away in her back pocket and gave the girl a cold stare while she kept her pale fingers wrapped around the loops on the side of her ripped skinny jeans.
(Oh how so wrong you are)

Harmony

"Trying to find some food" I say with a smile, my hand twitching.

Shark

He is still around... Somewhere, I just want you as a master until he comes back. He may be dead and I have to accept that.

She tipped her head towards the gas station mini-store she had raided and cleaned free of Zombies. "Most of it's gone, but I bet you could find some stuff in there if you want." Her cool voice was coated in ice. She re-adjusted her steam-punk goggles on her forehead, loosening them so she could relieve the pressure. This girl was turning out to be a snarky brat.

(( Gtg too, be back in a few hours. ))

Jericho thinks for a moment then nods showing he understands. "Okay, I can work with that." He said with a smile and kisses him. "So, who was your old master?"

~{ @Yappi }~

iiCupcakeCraver said:
She tipped her head towards the gas station mini-store she had raided and cleaned free of Zombies. "Most of it's gone, but I bet you could find some stuff in there if you want." Her cool voice was coated in ice. She re-adjusted her steam-punk goggles on her forehead, loosening them so she could relieve the pressure. This girl was turning out to be a snarky brat.
(( Gtg too, be back in a few hours. ))
Harmony

"Ok..." I say as conquest takes over and I start to charge the women with a knife in my right hand. I keep the knife in my sleeve until the last second where I slash directly for her throat.

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Ok..." I say as conquest takes over and I start to charge the women with a knife in my right hand. I keep the knife in my sleeve until the last second where I slash directly for her throat.
"Gerroff me you bitch!" She screeched and drew her bow loaded with four arrows and aiming at the girl. "I was trying to help you, you ungrateful prat! I could've let you off with nothing!" She fired one of the arrows that were loaded but kept the rest lodged in the string of the bow. The arrows flew straight, aiming right where she wanted, in the thigh. She was not going to kill, she never did and never will.

iiCupcakeCraver said:
"Gerroff me you bitch!" She screeched and drew her bow loaded with four arrows and aiming at the girl. "I was trying to help you, you ungrateful prat! I could've let you off with nothing!" She fired one of the arrows that were loaded but kept the rest lodged in the string of the bow. The arrows flew straight, aiming right where she wanted, in the thigh. She was not going to kill, she never did and never will.
She breaks the arrow off and stand up, my steps steady and my breath without falter. I smile insanely as my hood flows off showing a otherwise innocent face. I pull out a extra knife and I throw it charging her

AJ

I sigh like it doesn't matter, I nudge at the door. I start to walk towards the church.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Are you seriously going to just stand there and watch that? Shut the fuck up. No seriously. That's fucking gross that you're going to watch that fucking dog steal your friend's boy. I'm not a omniscient god in your head for nothing.

I said shut the fuck up.
Whatever you say. And so Leo walked brought the group down the stairs, leaving the dog and Jericho on the 4th floor. They peacefully made their way down to the bottom floor, slaughtering zombies as they forged their way down the stairs. Leo then said "Hey, you guys go, we'll meet you at base!" And so the group of 32 was reduced to 2 as the other 30 left with whooping and hollering, leaving a trail of bodies, discarded weapons, and blood. Leo set about his work for Ashton, placing ANFO at the bases of the apartment holding the structure together...

NO WAIT LEO DON'T DO THAT! YOU CAN GET SOMEBODY KILLED! What the fuck do you think I did to those bandits back there? But that was in self defense! They struck first! Well, what about that time that HE FUCKING TORE OUT MY THROAT! That is true, he didn't attack anyone else he met either. But, you did crash that ice cream truck into their hideout. I COULDN'T FUCKING SEE! Fine, but at least tell Ashton. "I'm gonna kill your twin, and his new girl friend, so let's go outside." And so, he went outside and set up the fuse. "Them bitches gon' die." He linked up the fuses to his favorite rubber duck. It had a large red button and small switchboard on it. He also strapped his gardener Juan to the rubber duck, because he forgot to trim his garden last week. "Oh Juan, how do you get yourself in all these WACKY situations?" "Señor, pls." LEO. WHAT. THE. FUCK. Hey, it's just jokes and crap. He presented the duck to Ashton. "We're far enough away from the blast zone. You ready?" They were out of the line of sight of the apartment, in another building they entered through the back of.

@Demon Slayer

You guys might have to READ BETWEEN THE LINES, and HIGHLIGHT your sources for this one. (WONK WONK
;) )

AJ

I see them leave wierdly. I follow them, I see them rig the place to explode and I go to Javisco. We need to go

Jericho nods showing he understands and gets up. He picked up the leash and smiled. "Where are we going?" He asked tilting his head.

Ashton was to upset to care about them rigging the building. He just waited for whatever to happen, to happen. He looked at the man whom he was going to show the cars and sighed. When they were far enough away from the blast zone he nodded. Knowing it would kill Jericho and the dogman. At this point he didn't care for them. He waited for him to set the bombs off and sighed.

~{
@Yappi @Surprise Meteors }~

Mashing down on the button as hard as he can, he pressed it over and over again, setting off the fuse over and over. Turns out, that was a stupid idea as the ANFO couldn't accept as many charges as it did, so it fizzled. Confused as Leo was, he pressed it one more time, blowing out the supports on the bottom of the apartment. The apartment started to slide to the left, collapsing over it's own weight. (This is around the time you start writing how your chars escape so I don't kill you.) Juan flew off into the sunset, thousands and thousands of miles away.

Max furrowed her brow as the knife grazed her shoulder blade. She had vowed to herself never to kill, no matter how bad she wanted to. It would do no good. The girl seemed just as insane as Max was, making her sort of like the girl. Maddox picked the knife the girl had hurled and twirled it in between her fingers. "I'm not going to fight you." She spoke calmly and clear, her voice with a tinge of loudness added to it. @Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back