• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I was expecting something much worse...)

Shark

I start to slowly wake from my gas induced sleep, though in still mostly uncouncous

((He isn't like miya, he shows respect.... in a way.))

I stare at him with a smile, seeing as he seemed to be waking up. I kiss him again and smiled.

@Yappi

((Due to details I can't specify, I may not be on for a weak or two maybe longer. I don't know, this is a heads up, sorry bye :) ))

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
((Due to details I can't specify, I may not be on for a weak or two maybe longer. I don't know, this is a heads up, sorry bye :) ))

[/QUOTE]
(Why do you hurt me so...me Mira and Nona are the only ones left besides salex who only comes around xD )

Mira1 said:
((He isn't like miya, he shows respect.... in a way.))
I stare at him with a smile, seeing as he seemed to be waking up. I kiss him again and smiled.

@Yappi
Shark

I open my eyes only to be kissed, my cheeks go bright red as I back away.

@Mira1

I caress his cheek and smile. "It's okay shark, no need to be shy." I say as I kiss him once again.

(It would be good shit if Mira, Miya Or drew would walk in)

Shark

I approach him like a timid deer, I land a quick kiss on his cheek and back away.

Peace sighed "TAKE ME TO MY BED BEFORE I DIE!!!" She yelled being over dramatic. "I CAN FEEL THE VENOM KICKING IN!!!" She said passing out, thinking she was poisoned, her arms in the air.

@Mira1

(Now I leave, just wanted to unfreeze this, BYE!)

Shark

I just sit for what feels like ages for a response from Jack. My cheeks so damn red I am more than a tomato

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
I smile at him and roll ontop of him, pinning him and kissing him again. When I pull away I smile at him. "You get flustered easily don't you." I purr.

@Yappi

Miya picks peace up and slings her over her shoulder. She carries her back to the church and layed her on a bed. "Good night!" She said kissing her forehead then laying on her own bed to think and rest.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Mira1 said:
I smile at him and roll ontop of him, pinning him and kissing him again. When I pull away I smile at him. "You get flustered easily don't you." I purr.
@Yappi

Miya picks peace up and slings her over her shoulder. She carries her back to the church and layed her on a bed. "Good night!" She said kissing her forehead then laying on her own bed to think and rest.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Shark

I start getting nervous, my cheeks still red. When I'm pinned I don't struggle, seeing how I'm to obey him.

@Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina, who was looking away from the make out session that was going on not far from her was gradually and quietly picking the lock to the cage. This obviously wasn't the first time Melina had been kidnapped, she had been locked up and raided of her stuff more than one. So this small girl had learned a few things. She may be pretty wimpy or well 'Pathetic' but she was smart (also small people that look scared seem to be underestimated which worked in he favour), it was the only reason she wasn't dead yet. So as soon as she got her chance, she took a bobby pin that was holding her hair back and picked the lock (another thing she had learned and it seemed captors never thought to check for bobby pins) although she had successfully picked the lock she waited a bit longer until the moment was right to run. When the two seemed to be on the floor she slowly opened the cage as to not make noise. She then legged it as fast as she could out of the building, almost tripping a few times but she was still going pretty fast, not checking to see if she was noticed even, she just ran back to the church.

@Mira1

@Yappi

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina, who was looking away from the make out session that was going on not far from her was gradually and quietly picking the lock to the cage. This obviously wasn't the first time Melina had been kidnapped, she had been locked up and raided of her stuff more than one. So this small girl had learned a few things. She may be pretty wimpy or well 'Pathetic' but she was smart (also small people that look scared seem to be underestimated which worked in he favour), it was the only reason she wasn't dead yet. So as soon as she got her chance, she took a bobby pin that was holding her hair back and picked the lock (another thing she had learned and it seemed captors never thought to check for bobby pins) although she had successfully picked the lock she waited a bit longer until the moment was right to run. When the two seemed to be on the floor she slowly opened the cage as to not make noise. She then legged it as fast as she could out of the building, almost tripping a few times but she was still going pretty fast, not checking to see if she was noticed even, she just ran back to the church.

@Mira1

@Yappi

The door to the outside would be locked, Shark swiftly kicks Jack off and charges Melina.

I frown some when I was kicked away from him. Then noticed Melina had tried to run. I quickly spirit after them. He watched Shark and smiled.

@Nona @Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina continued to run, just as she got to the exit. The door was locked, a panicked sigh escaped her as she desperately tried to pick the lock on the door as well almost having it, she gasped as AJ had charged in her direction and began circling her, blocking her exits. She looked all around, finding an opening to escape not sure if he had left that on purpose or not, she took it, sprinting past them she found another exit to making a second attempt at getting away.

@Mira1

@Yappi

I look down at him, expecting him to have brought back Melina. I growl when I don't see her and kneel down to him. "Where is she?" I ask in a stern voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back