• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Melina Herford*~

Just as she was about to move the knife from her pocket he headbutted her causing her to yelp loudly in pain as the force made her head hit the wall which knocked her out, her body going limp.

@Mira1

Miya wrapped her arms around and cried. "Please come back to me." She said into his shoulder, kissing him slightly.

@Yappi

I smirk seeing her get knocked out and fling her over my shoulders. I start to read back to my penthouse. When I arive I set her down and remove any wepons I can find before throwing her into a cage. I sigh and wait for her to wake.

@Nona

Shark

I register this but I can't quite get what she's saying, I sit there. I see her crying more and she kisses me. I can't really talk, it's been so long since I've really had a conversation.

Miya looks at him with sad eyes. "Aj, i-i love you..." she said wanting him back. She continued to hug and cuddle near him in hopes he would come to his senses.

@Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

Laying in a heap on the floor since she was thrown in she began to wake up. Slowly sitting up, she held her head with her hand as she winced in pain. She then looked up noticing she was in a cage "What the..." She muttered quietly, soon starting to remember what happened.

@Mira1

Shark

I say something in my sleep but nothing more, it sounds pained. Almost like his voice was damaged "I-I l-love you t-o"

I smile hearing her speak. "Good! You're awake how wonderful." I say with a grin as I approach her cage. I kneel down and sigh. "I'm so sorry it came this miss Melina, but you should know better then to be out alone." I chuckle and smack the cage. "How do you like the place? Like I said, very clean."

@Nona

She hears him and smiled. More tears fell from her eyes at his pained voice. "The man that did this to you, is dead." She said in a sincere voice. "I will rip his throat out, feed it to you." She pets him and smiles. "How's that sound?"

@Yappi

She heard him grown at her and quickly moved away. She frowned and moved to a different pew, crying more. She curled up in the pew and looked over at him. She closed her eyes and let the tears flow. He would never be the same.

@Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

She slid herself across the floor away from him as he spoke. Flinching when he hit the cage. She had only left to pick up some bandages, how did this go down hill so fast? She didn't answer, she just looked around the place instead.

@Mira1

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](What did I miss? HI everyone :3)

[/QUOTE]
((Miya is upset about AJ and Melina went outside to replace the medical supplies she used and got taken by Jack :'D))

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](What did I miss? HI everyone :3)

[/QUOTE]
((Miya:-puts knife to throat- Aj is gone ;-; Jack: I'm doing wonderful! Melina is mine! -I laugh-))

Amy growled "Why the fuck is mutt AJ here," she said grabbing him by the collar. She study his eyes before placing him back down "Are you still Shark," she asked rubbing her damaged hand.

@Yappi

Threat when upstairs, he heard the sound of crying, he walked up with Drew still on his back "M-Mom, you ok." He said in a nervous voice walking closer to her, he patted her back. Flinching at any sight of movement.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Shark

I look confused, there's no one or the other. I start to struggle at the neck, there's a noticeable scar where the vocal cords are.

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

She slid herself across the floor away from him as he spoke. Flinching when he hit the cage. She had only left to pick up some bandages, how did this go down hill so fast? She didn't answer, she just looked around the place instead.

@Mira1

I chuckle and shake my head at her. "Pathetic girl." I insult and get closer to the cage. "You're lucky I'm keeping you alive, you don't know how bad I want to have a taste." I say licking my lips and pulling out my knife. I slide it across the cage and smile.

@Nona

Miya looked up at Threat with years staining her face. She was much different from before, more weak and powerless. She felt like she could be overtaken by even Drew. She shook her head and sat up. Miya hugged Threat and cried into his shoulder. "I just want AJ back." She said in a broken voice, the sound made it obvious that he was hurt.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat let a tear roll down his eye "Crying won't help, it never does. I wanted my mom back, but she isn't herself anymore. I have you now and I don't want to lose you." He said kissing her cheek and stroking her hair, feeling awful for her situation.

@Mira1

Amy looked at his scar "He ripped your voice box out. Jesus that is just cruel," she studied him, wanting to see how far his primal powers were. "Sit," she said patting his head, taking out her note book.

@Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina stared at him now in her huddled position as he pulled the knife across the cage, making a horrible sound "W-Why do you have me here" she asked after he said he wasn't going to kill her.

@Mira1

I think for a moment and chuckle. I point the knife at her and shake my head. "I haven't thought that far yet. But! Whatever it is with be fun... for me at least, you won't enjoy it." i said putting the knife away. I get an idea and decide to push the cage in its side to see how she would react.

@Nona

Miya looked up at him and smiled weakly. She whipped the tears from her face and stood. She put her arm on his shoulder and nodded. "Your right, I've changed." I said with a sigh, looking to the ground. "For better and for worse." She said sadly but quickly perked up. She ruffled Drews hair and sighed. "Why don't we do something?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat smiled "What do you want to do!?!?" He said in both excitement and curiosity. He hugged her "Please don't cry, when you cry I cry," he said placing Drew on the pew, the bottom still tied up.

@Mira1

Amy threw a chunk of meat she had for bagheera "Good boy," she said patting his head. She sat on a chair and wrote something down, she continued to scan him.

@Yappi

Miya giggles and shakes her head. "I'm not going to cry Threat." She said rubbing his back some. "Why dont we go out and explore! Maybe tie you up and torture you?" She said in and excited and joking tone ruffling his hair to show she was kidding.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Drew looked up at him with and angry face that looked adorable if anything. "Please get me out of this." He said in an annoyed tone.

@Shanny the Shanrock

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked at him in fear of what he had in mind before he pushed the cage over, she gasped as she tried to move in a way she wouldn't fall over, which she did anyways. Making herself sit upright again, she simply stared infront of her, was there a way out of this? She didny know but she was trying to think. Maybe she could break out somehow? Or maybe someone will see that her bag was laying sprawled out on the grass outside the church with her belongings and make the connection? Probably not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back