• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

"O-ok" I say before I get up and go to the training ground. Choas makes me train with a knife on a dummy.

Shark

I walk into the church, I go upstairs where Amy is and wait @Shammy the Shamrock

Miya sees aj walk into the church and goes after him. "Aj wait!" She said, following him up the stairs.

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
Miya sees aj walk into the church and goes after him. "Aj wait!" She said, following him up the stairs.
@Yappi
Shark

I sit down and look at her, my arms inner between my legs. I tilt my head.

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina closed her book and put it back in her bag. Adjusting the bag on her back, she decided to go on a walk, maybe pick up some supplies if she saw them, after all she used up a lot of the health supplies patching up Nikki and Jason the day before. She left on her trail, looking around her.

@Any one

Mira runs and hugs him. "Aj please come back to me. You don't have to be with that abusive fuck." She pleads hugging him more. "Think of all we have been through..." a year falls from her eyes and she refuses to let go.

Shark

I registers the hug but I don't falter, I only run up against her. AJ is there, but permanently scarred.

Miya lets go of aj and lowers her head. It was obvious she was crying but trying to hide it. She stood and started to walk away, thinking to herself that he will never be back to normal.

@Yappi

I spot Melina walking from the church and smile. I quickly make my way in her direction and hide, watching her as she walks. I make a low growling noise in an attempt to scare her.

@Nona

Shark

I rub up on Miya trying to make her feel better, the collar makes a light jingle. The recorder is over on a pew, I go over to it nudging it.

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina continued on her walk, looking around for anything useful until she suddenly a low growl. She froze in the spot, looking around...was it a zombie? No, she was sure there was none in this area. Either way she tried to continue her walk with a weary expression, having a knife in her pocket if needed.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya sniffles and approached the recording. She picked it up and turned it on, listening to what it had to say.

@Yappi

I follow close behind and covert to make sure she couldn't see me. I quickly take out a cleaver and throw it into a tree infront of her, then quickly switch my position incase she tried to investigate.

@Nona

Shark

It went through the whole torutured sequence but there was a extra on in between the screams "Anyone who finds this, I will most likely be dead... Or this mans pet. If that does happen then please know it will have most likely broken most of my will, so don't do anything irrational just for me, let the situation run its course. I don't want any-" it shut off

~*Melina Herford*~

When the cleaver hit the tree Melina let a yelp and jumped back. She looked around looking pale but saw no one. Okay, she needed to get out of here. Taking a step to the side, she began to change her direction quickly.

Miya listened to the tape and set it down on the pew. She layed down and curled up in a ball. She started crying at the message and wanted to just end it all. She knew that she wouldn't for AJ's sake. She reached her hand out to him in hopes to pet him.

@Yappi

I see her turn around and smile. She began to change direction so I quickly grabbed the cleaver and followed her, keeping perfectly quite so she believed that she got away.

@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina continued on, her quick walking turning into a sprint. When she thought she was far enough away she leaned against a wall for a moment to catch her breath, but she was still panicking.

@Mira1

Miya weeps and cuddles next to aj, wanting everything for him to be with her again.

@Yappi

I follower her at a decent pace, speeding up when she does. Finally she stopped at a wall, that's when I made my move. I ran up and pinned her to the wall, kneeing her gut in the process. "Hello Melina, what a coincidence seeing you all alone in these parts." I say with a smirk.

~*Melina Herford*~

Just when she thought she was safe and was about to move, something darted towards her. Melina let a gasp as she was pinned which turned to a cough as she was kneed in the gut. How did he know here name? She never told him. She could barely look him in eye, turning her head away from him.

@Mira1

I tilt my head some. "What's the matter doll face, you look like you've seen a ghost." I say with a wicked chuckle tilting my head some. "Hey beautiful, how would you like to see my penthouse. Maybe we can make you into a, oh I don't know." I start to think some. "A nice lasagna, or maybe a pie?"

@Nona

Shark

I try to mumble something until a am able to push out "S-sorry" I say trying to get close on her legs. I am curled up, I don't say anything else.

~*Melina Herford*~

She shuddered when he started call her other names now which were somehow more sickening than him knowing her name. "I-I'd rather not" she said meekly as she clutched the knife that was in her pocket more.

@Mira1

Miya hears him speak and sniffles slightly. "I-its okay..." she said with a cry and attempted to cuddle near him.

#Yappi

I tilt my head and fake a frown. "And why is that? Its a very nice place, I always keep it clean. I bleach the floor of the blood too!" I say with and even more wicked smile. "Im sure you would like it." I said headbutting her as hard as i could, trying to knock her out.

@Nona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back